Boom!

1047224_sm-.JPG

1047225_sm-.JPG

Damnatio Memoriae is ready to walk and burn some worlds! As the name gives away, this engine is called to war when no trace of civilization is to remain, sweeping the pages of history clean with atomic fire.

1047223_sm-.JPG

1047222_sm-.JPG

I had a lot of fun incorporating this idea into its heraldry:

1047218_sm-.JPG

Also, since Fajita Fan brought up Fureans some time ago, I was inspired to try some yellow:

1047219_sm-.JPG

1047220_sm-.JPG

...Never again, yellow is just horrible to paint :P

gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

@ Sherrypie: Excellent! Not only you upped the stakes with two more Titans, not only you delivered an AMAZING Reaver with an excellent theme, but you also have a Warbringer in the pipeline! Now that is a treat for the eyes - and I especially like how you incorporated the theme in the Reaver's heraldry! I really, really like your style man, it's like your Titans are coming straight out of nightmares! Agreed on yellow.

@ Brother-Captain Gilead: You're in sir! Always good to see Legio Ignatum making an appearence! And it's sensible to play safe... :wink:

@ Grotsmasha: Good progress on those Knights Third Master! And yes the scale for the is Acastus fine - congrats on you complition! Have you decided on the House name yet?

@ Master Ciaphas: Amazing progress with the Warlord - how's the yellow treating ya? :laugh.: I really wanted to do some Griphonicus myself but yellow is what's keeping me back... Legio Astorum is just too... frightening for me. So congrats for getting this great result! Terriblis Vindicta rules!!!

@ Rune Priest Ridcully: Great dirtied orange effect there - I assume Elantris is complete? Good to see Legio Oberon taking the field! :smile.:

@ Mandragola: The king of conversion is taking on Warbringers! :ohmy.: Well the Volcano cannon sure does look ready for a direct shot and you have placed it perfectly on the Warbringer's platform! He really looks like he's in the thick of it instead of an artillery piece sitting in the back. Just make sure to protect him from fist-armed Reavers... And we're still holding you on your initial vows, so... there is that.

@ Reyner: Mordaxis it is! Oh, and House Sidaravič also. Can't wait for that Mordaxis though...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Grotsmasha: Good progress on those Knights Third Master! And yes the scale for the is Acastus fine - congrats on you complition! Have you decided on the House name yet? 

I'm REALLY stuck for a name. I think once I decide on an Emblem/Badge for the House a name will soon follow 

Almost done:

TitanicusWarhound3

TitanicusWarhound4

Some decals, weathering, clean-up and the base left to do. And, well, ... the name. I've been stuck there for some time.

Anyways, my first titan is almost done and now that I've tacked it all together, I was quite happy with the results. :)

Oh, wow. So much plain awesomeness in here. Really enjoying scrolling through everything.

I haven't given up, just had a massive paint block and a super-frustrating experience painting camo for the Legio Mortis. After much practice, and stripping and re-painting, I have the feeling I'm finally getting somewhere with the carapace.

gallery_80057_10843_679013.jpg

Hail!

A little bit of progess on the terrain task #2 and #3! All has been coated black, painted the base gray and washed with Agrax Earthshade. I think that by tomorrow night, it will be done! After that, I will be back at doing the total of five knights (assorted) that I have pledged :-)

iBJjkeF.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

More or less finished with my Reaver (photographic proof will follow once I am finished with the base, of course). With a small amount of trepidation I would thus like to upgrade from task 1 to task 2, and aim for the title of Princeps Senioris and finish 3 god-engines for the hallowed Legio Ignatum. The second one of the god-machines will be a Nemesis Warbringer "Pertinax Sagittarium" and I am figuring out whether I want that third one to be an Ordo Sinister psi-titan or a more traditional god-engine. Is it fine if I only pledge the particulars of that third engine after I am done with the second one and for now just pledge to finish three god-engines?

Edited by Brother-Captain Gilead

Graviora Manent is complete for now, will be finishing off decals when Vulturum ones come out.

gVFIBdKl.jpg3SNvqrwl.jpg

I love the marble effect!  Would love to be able to do something like that for the white panels on my long- backburnered Fortidus project.  Was that airbrush or wet blend?  Recommendation on colors and methods?

Graviora Manent is complete for now, will be finishing off decals when Vulturum ones come out.

gVFIBdKl.jpg3SNvqrwl.jpg

I love the marble effect!  Would love to be able to do something like that for the white panels on my long- backburnered Fortidus project.  Was that airbrush or wet blend?  Recommendation on colors and methods?

Thanks! It's all brush and fairly easy to do; I have a step by step in my project log, but it was pretty much just following this WHTV video

Here is Custos Ignis, a god-machine forged in the hallowed forges of holy Mars to wage war in the name of the Omnissiah.

gallery_96210_16181_419650.jpg

Work continuing on the Nemesis Warbringer as I keep on figuring out whether to pick up the psi-titan as the third titan or get something else to finish up the task 2 requirements.

Hail!

And hereby I declare that Terribilis Vindicta is complete!

kLdiRrv.jpg

Boy am I happy to finally have a painted Warlord titan! She was the first Titan I got (in the Grand Master Edition) - and to finally check her off the to-paint-list is awesome! 

Next up - three Questoris Knight-Gallants!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Alright, Ladies, Gents,

here's the "Beast of Antioch", warhound of the Legio Crucius, part of the "Black Hand" maniple, a formation of Crucius titans sent after some of the most vile traitors during the heresy.

gallery_98494_15819_244636.jpg

gallery_98494_15819_222385.jpg

gallery_98494_15819_168090.jpg

gallery_98494_15819_243515.jpg

@Captain Semper: Thus my vow is completed. I'm afraid I lack the time to tackle another vow - which won't stop me to start building my Reaver soon. After struggling a bit in the middle of the project, the end, when it was all coming together, was a blast. :smile.:

EDIT: Can someone enlighten me: If I add the images via "My media" from the gallery, they are shown as tiny previews, if I link the images themselves, they are super-enlarged. How do I actually put them into a post in a medium size where you can see them properly in the post, but can click them to see more details in a zoomed-in view? My internet-fu seems to be weak today...

Edited by Kenzaburo

Really nice warhounds from both of you. That halved heraldry on the carapace is really inspired and now I feel bad that I did not think to do that on any of my four warhounds (maybe I should pick up 2 more?). As to my vow I am going to renege a bit on the original one since now I am committing only 2 god machines to Legio Ignatum and 1 to Ordo Sinister (at least I got the part where they were all forged on Holy Mars right). My warbringer will be finished soon and I have already started basecoating the Warlord-Sinister psi-titan [REDACTED].

Evening all, after doing a load of prep work on my first three titans, I have finally forged ahead and finished the Legio Fureans Reaver Titan, Charybdis!

vGlQGBD.jpg

e1Ky7cD.jpg

His two Warhound Maniple buddies are coming along nicely. Hoping to push my vow up to a full 5 titans, but we’ll see how these go first!