Some lovely stuff here. I'm aware that I've so far finished 0/6 of the titans I pledged. In fact I've spent a lot of time on my Psi Titan, which isn't even part of this. I hope to have some actual progress to report in the next day or two.

Eh, plenty of time to paint six models ;)

Worst thing is that I'm kinda itching to start converting a psi-titan too, with absolutely no time for it and a vow ongoing for the Warbringer already...

I have finished my task and I will move on to the Loyalty and Treachery with some Adeptus Custodes to finish. Here is a picture of my Nemesis Warbringer Pertinax Sagittarium in service to Legio Ignatum

gallery_96210_16181_249548.jpg

And here is [NAME REDACTED] of Ordo Sinister, a horrific melding of a blessed God-Engine created by the Mechanicum and warp-spawned machinery that is a Warlord-Sinister (in my headcanon the warlord titans that were delivered to the Emperor were essentially factory zero versions that He then mutilated (from the Mechanicum's perspective anyway) and that blank mask is not far from the helmet of an arco-flagellant in function, essentially pacifying / lobotomizing / overriding the machine spirit of the titan in some awful / blasphemous fashion).

gallery_96210_16181_1270883.jpg

Thanks for organizing this event, I loved participating in this and seeing all of the beautiful god-engines that you folks created.

Best regards and Omnissiah bless you in all your efforts,

G

I should be working on the trim for my current Reaver in WIP, but I let myself get distracted by getting my third Titan pledge up to the painting stage alongside it.  At least that gets me my "before" shot in.

Warbringer WIP 1

I managed to attach those power transfers (reactor to guns) the wrong way around, so I opted to cut the cables short / represent them as retracted, and see if anyone notices :wink:

Warbringer WIP 2

Finally, I should have been working on trim the other day, but post-priming, I decided to slap down my initial metal base coat.  Finally got started on a bunch of power fists and rocket pods for my Questoris Knights too.  At least you can see some of the Reaver WIP in the background.

Warbringer WIP 3

So yeah, as my corner of the world starts to batten down the hatches this weekend, at least I have my hobby projects lined up :wink:

Edited by Armiger84

gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

A lot of progress guys - Now there is only one month to go, so make the arrangements you need, get into shape and deliver some God Machines to your chosen Legios / Knightly Houses!

@ Gore Crow: This is an amazing implementation of the white marble effect! Beautiful result on an imposing God Engine!

@ K0rtmer: Great work on the camo effect! I think your efforts paid dividends! I sure hope the paint-block lifts soon, the clock is ticking! :wink:

@ Brother-Captain Gilead: You really went on overdrive: You delivered two more titans and an Ordo Sinister no less... Great work on the glowing runes!

@ Interrogator Stobz: Amazing work my friend. I guess you must be getting the sense of accomplishment when you see your maniple grow... I know I do! :laugh.: I assume that you re declaring the Reaver complete? Let me know if this is otherwise.

@ Master Ciaphas: And talking about sense of accomplishment, Terriblis Vindicta is AWESOME! I see you painted up all the alternative armaments too! Let's see those Questoris taking shape! :yes:

@ Kenzaburo: The beast of Antioch is the most striking Warhound I've seen. Simple as that. Black and white livery alone is striking enough, but the subtle damage, the "dirtying" of the lower part of the Titan and the glow of the Plasma and the metallic rims just work fantastically. Well done sir!

@ General Zodd: Legio Fuerans Walks! Excellent work on the yellow (most difficult colour ever!) and great use of decals! I love the tilted head - very evocative! Now on to those Warhounds!

@ Madragola: Pick up the pace man, only a month to go... :wink:

Now I'm immersed in doing my own project - blatantly violating my self-imposed rule not to take part in events that I'm running myself - this takes a toll on my frequency of updates and I'm not looking into people's logs as often as I would like. But at least I'm getting my Titans ready! :laugh.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I feel lucky, so I will try to pledge to the second event today :biggrin.: 

TASK 1: PRINCEPS - 1 Titan of the Legio that is still ghosting around in my mind. I might create an own one: 1 Warhound

AND 

TASK 1: BARON – One Banner of Cerastus Knights

Titans of the Heresy

I know that in the picture is a second Warhound, but I made the pic before I read the rules :sweat: 
Maybe I might upgrade my pledge, but for now I will only paint one of the two Warhounds.

Hail!

Thank you, Captain Semper! I am also pleased with Terribilis Vindicta! Now, before I get my rear in gear and continue work on the Questoris and the Acastus, I have finished off my Task 3 with the terrain!

I here present - four scenery sets in total from the Forge World Scatter Terrain set! 

The last two done:

Crate, Turbine & Barricades

Zmy1gWw.jpg

Power Generators

r4DjOCz.jpg

And all the terrain painted as part of this pledge:

jLZgh1e.jpg

With all my terrain pledges done, I will now work on the two Acastus and get them done, before moving onto the three Questoris. While they are lovely models, I really find them a chore to paint!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

I hereby declare my first pledge complete, with the finished articles of my two Warhounds, Murder-Make (on the left with the black head) and my interpretation of Iben Faruk on the right!

tLuvrRm.jpg

And here’s my complete pledge;

FQCUKd2.jpg

And next, I will be going for the scenery pledge 2, to attain the rank of Adept, by basing and painting this lot!

RFvmCwz.jpg

Reaver Titan shown for scale purposes only! These are unofficial 3D printed models, so I cleared it with Captain Semper first, and we agreed this was approximately two boxes worth.

Love the camo on the beetle back there K0rtmer. I think the spots really make it work well.

Significant progress on Penumbral Reaper. The armour plates are now on. This always feels like the moment a titan comes alive, rather than just being a collection of parts spread around sprues and all over my desk.

49675030998_319bb30727_k.jpg

Work continues on the three warhounds to accompany the Reaper. I imagine the three of them will require less work in total than he has.

Struggling, but not giving up. Missing: OSL for the plasma gun, bit more contrast and depth, more pigments for more weathering.

gallery_80057_10843_1373179.jpg

Looking good! I've got a bunch of pigment and stuff waiting to use on my titans but i haven't found any good tutorials that show what I'm looking for. Looking forward to seeing what you do.