@Mard, that’s a really effective colour scheme you’ve achieved, they look great! Same colour palette as Fureans, but definitely distinct enough people aren’t going to think that’s what they are. And the bases are amazing, clearly a lot of effort, but well worth it.

@Mendi, thanks for the kind words, the Psi-Titan was a welcome break from all the Fureans! Though I shall be back shortly with another Fureans Reaver, watch this space... You well deserve any and all scenery building accolades, you’re an inspiration!

@K0rtma and @Grotsmasha, it’s great to see some classic models and designs coming back, warms the Epic veteran cockles of my heart!

A few more days to go, almost there, almost there!

So I do apologise about how wonky they are, more of a test to see if stripes could work with the colours (icon/trim on the shoulder plates will be pearlescent) but thinking of trying stripes on the shoulder pads, tried to do triangles but I just can't eve get close with those, and realised people may confuse my Legio Oberon for Magma if I don't.

med_gallery_49955_7636_161866.jpg
Thoughts? will do severl thin layers to hopefully neaten it up if I do decide to go for it.

And that's a wrap for me!

Reaver 4 & Warbringer 1 Final

Ironfist and Gatecrasher join my Legio Tempestus battlegroup.  Here's all three completed titans for my pledge (plus Stormstrike):

1Q2020 Pledge Complete

Both Reavers have chainfists and power fists to pick from, and I'm working on seeing if I can't source myself a volcano cannon for that Warbringer.  We'll see.  Quarantine's making everything a bit trickier.  I don't think I'll be expanding the pledge at this point ;)  Not sure I'd be able to knock out a Warhound and another Warbringer in just four days!
Edited by Armiger84

So I do apologise about how wonky they are, more of a test to see if stripes could work with the colours (icon/trim on the shoulder plates will be pearlescent) but thinking of trying stripes on the shoulder pads, tried to do triangles but I just can't eve get close with those, and realised people may confuse my Legio Oberon for Magma if I don't.

Thoughts? will do severl thin layers to hopefully neaten it up if I do decide to go for it.

Are you using masking tape? If not, it’ll make your life so much easier! Tamiya do a nice line in different widths, I’ve found it invaluable when doing my Atarus Titans. But the colour scheme looks spot on!

Well done Armiger, nice work! I too have finished my Pledge with the completion of Jana Muharak! With apologies to anyone here who can speak Arabic, I have done to the Arabic language what GW have been doing to Latin for many years, and used online translation tools to give me some approximation to Soul Reaper! And here he is;

k9mBJtw.jpg

EQ4ZTBf.jpg

And here’s all six titans from my pledge;

xQW9QAJ.jpg

As well as Jana Muharak, we have the Psi-Titan Polaris-Kotodama (not allied with the rest of the pledge!), the Fureans Nemesis-Warbringer Thunderchild (now also “translated” as Ra’d Sagir), the Reaver Charybdis, the named Furans Warhound Iben Faruk and the Warhound Murder-Make (also translated as Maqtal Fa’ala).

With four days to go, I am now officially resting on my laurels with six titans and a bucketload of terrain completed. I’m going to have a bit of a break and paint something completely different next! Good luck with all your pledges, Princeps!

That's awesome work Zodd. Looks like an excellent force. The black eagle on that Reaver's carapace and the writing on the scrolls look amazing.

Ridcully, I wonder if the tape is causing you more trouble than it's worth. I've just painted lines freehand on my Mortis titans, following a design drawn onto the plate with a pencil. I've found it to be relatively easy to do, an allow a bit more freedom than you'd have with tape. YMMV but maybe try it on a spare armour plate if tape isn't working for you.

I've made some progress of my own. The Mortis Reaver I originally pledged may actually end up being painted after all. Then I'll base a load of titans all at once as I've currently got Penumbral Reaper and four warhounds all ready for their mud.

Soul Slayer finished; which completes my Krytos Axiom Maniple and Task 3 Captain Semper Sir!

Bases and transfers will have to wait until after Lockdown so I can get some supplies.

49767178051_e95bebf7d2_c.jpg

Once completed properly I'll add a better pic.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Aaaaaan done!

gallery_84606_16197_162957.jpg

For now at least!
I've really enjoyed building and painting these titans, and I'll be back in a week or two to finish 2 more Warhounds I have in stock and more Knights once GW re-opens trade.
You may notice the reaver has a part of it's head missing.... I unfortunaly lost the part during painting and I have a friend posting me a replacement part, but it's done for now.

For those asking earlier in the thread, my fences are constructed from 4Grounds 10mm security fencing. The mesh is actually printed onto a clear plastic sheet.

My 4th Warhound is done. I tried to do black on black for the main carapace, and sorta failed at it. It's let down by the roughness of the 3D print, and my less than stellar skills.

gallery_48988_16024_75142.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_16024_38862.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_63150.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_38022.jpg

and with that, here's my current standings for the event,

gallery_48988_16024_317944.jpg

I have 2x Cerastus printed, but I'm going to finish my L&T Vow before committing to those....

Hail!

Now that I have finished all my vows, I present an overview picture of all that I have done for this fantastic event:

Unyk5Jt.jpg

eZKVG0y.jpg

I think that I have just about doubled the points of Adeptus Titanicus collection - so big "Thank you" to Captain Semper for taking the time and effort to organize this event!

Have a great Easter!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

ONLY TWO DAYS TO GO!

The productivity and the quality here is breathtaking! As is the dedication of the AT crowd to the game and the setting!

Now make sure your entry in the first page is correctly represented and if not let me know.

Got a few titans I've been putting off for a while, so considering joining up for the last couple of weeks. Do the titans have to be fully unpainted when you vow them though?

I've sprayed the warhounds skeletons leadbelcher and given them a wash and drybrush, but haven't got much further than that or started on the reaver really.

Sorry man, I totally missed your post... :(

The answer would have been "yes" - so if you think you can make at least one feel free to join! Apologies again for my late response.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Excellent work K0rtmer, you've done justice to this amazing little model! Well done sir!

And Sherrypie, I see you stick to the Grimdark style - thank the Emperor! As usual, stunning work!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, I added a lick of Agrax Earthshade to a couple more pieces and then I took pictures of all the stuff I consider finished for now.

So, in addition to the mountain fortress, there are 5 hexagonal towers and 1 alternative hexagonal rooftop, 1 huge industrial building, 1 smaller industrial building, 1 tiny industrial building (meant to connect with pipes from the Manufactorum kit at a later stage), 1 generatorium, 1 asymmetrical civitas imperialis building, 4 2-storey facades with arches and buttresses, 5 civitas buildings (3 1x1 and 2 2x2), and quite a few components from the spires box.

There are also 6 Basilicanum and 3 Sanctum statues, which I particularly like for AT due to their extreme sizes at this scale.

gallery_116407_14938_9040.jpg

gallery_116407_14938_40954.jpg

gallery_116407_14938_20006.jpg

@Captain Semper: I noticed there is a little typo in my name on the first page.

Tasks 4 and 5 are technically for the Civitas District boards by Forge World, but do you think all this might be considered as some equivalent to one or the other?

ONE DAY TO GO!

I will keep the event open all day tomorrow, so all time zones will have the 15th to complete their work.

@ Mendi Warrior: Typo fixed, Task 4 acknowledged! Congratulations man, you bring the battlefields of the Heresy to life!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Virtutis Liberatio "The Deliverance of Virtue" of Legio Oberon is finished!
Whilst not cruel or bad tempered, the Machine spirit of the Virtutis Liberatio takes a certain.. smug satisfaction in putting down titans from traitor legions who were venerated for their age and pedigree before their fall.
med_gallery_49955_7636_117989.jpg

med_gallery_49955_7636_15488.jpg

med_gallery_49955_7636_19045.jpg

And thus, I've completed my vows successfully for the first time.

THE EVENT ENDS TODAY!

I will keep the event open all day today, so all time zones will have the 15th to complete their work. Get down to it!

@ Xanthier: Excellent! And yes, you should post it here! :biggrin.:

@ Rune Priest Ridcully: Great stuff - it's great that you found your calling with the AT game! Well done sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Besides some little fixes on the base later on, like the name, this fella is done.

Aetheris-Anathema, a horror born in the cold cradle of the void between lightless stars, walks.

1055445_sm-.JPG

1055443_sm-.JPG

1055444_sm-.JPG

1055446_sm-.JPG

1055447_sm-.JPG

1055448_sm-.JPG

1055449_sm-.JPG

1055450_sm-.JPG

After painting brown all day long, this was a refreshing change. I do love me some purple.

Ok, deadline day. I think I can reasonably claim to have completed my pledge.

Long ago, I promised to paint 6 Titans: Penumbral Reaper, a Reaver and 3 Warhounds for Legio Mortis, and a Warhound for Legio Astorum.

I have actually painted 8-ish titans. Or more accurately 6 and two halves. I added an Astorum Warbringer and I painted a whole Reaver, half as Astorum and half as Mortis, so I could turn an old Astorum Reaver into a Mortis one.

Now I’ve thoroughly confused everyone, here are my Mortis titans:

49777900668_7f0d9b074c_k.jpg

Quite pleased with this. It’s basically a 1500 point army that I didn’t have a few weeks ago.

And these are my Astorum ones. I’ve had a nice time doing stuff like the Astronomical patterns on the Warhound. I’m not totally sure I’ve nailed the pose on the Reaver, so I might look at that again.

49778767217_e75dc0912d_k.jpg

I think all of these are at least useable now. I need to work on bases for most of them next. I’ve also got a Bellicosa for the Warbringer to complete and some rust to add to the Mortis Reaver. Overall I’m happy with the progress though, and this pledge has given me a lot of impetus to clear my backlog.

It’s been awesome to see all the work everyone has done for this challenge. Well done all.