I, Altis, declare for Horus Lupercal Warmaster of mankind.

2 10 man tactical squads, of the word bearers and iron warriors legion.

1 five man heavy support squad with missile launchers, again of the fourth legion.

1 dual wielding plasma pistol Moritat for Horus' own legion

img_20200119_2043281020654916625118751.j

img_20200119_2043388445845886554376151.j

img_20200119_2044068258937080270765196.j

A new year and the return of Loyalty & Treachery. The perfect motivation to start a new army and try new painting techniques.

I, Shard of Magnus, do vow to grow my Vth legion forces by completing one tactical squad (10), one rhino, and one contemptor dreadnought by April 15th, 2020. For the Emperor and the Khan!

The muster begins...

Hidden Content

gallery_70556_15574_26329.jpg

Ahh crap... I forgot about this!!! *Digs out Space Wolves* Just need to figure out what I have spare and then Ill vow either tonight or in the morning... :thumbsup:

++EDIT++

I Slave to Darkness, do vow for Russ and the Allfather,

1 Wolf Lord.

1 Unit of Deathsworn

1 Unit of Grey Slayers

1 Dreadnought

1 Rhino

by April 15th 2020

med_gallery_75911_12239_611912.jpg

These will be the basis of the guys Im vowing, lots of rebuilding to be done as well...

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Well got the grey contrast on the remainder of my models. Just need black contrast on shoulder trim of all bar the sargeants and some blue on their right shoulder pad and right vambrace, with a bit of bronze on the sargeants as well as basing and my vow will be done. Then its on to finishing four more units to round my 1k list off.

Small update:

I wish to add my Death Guard Moritat with Jump Pack and dual Volkite as my 6th vow.

DG Moritat + update

Although the pictures include the apothecaries, I'm not sure I have enough bright colours to do their bottles n tubes etc, so decided I would finally paint this model I've had in the cupboard.  I'm still not happy with my initial light rust wash as I'm not using the product I'd like to (that and I seem to fail with washes despite trying a bunch of different techniques), but I'm sure they won't turn out as dark as my delegatus test!  Best thing is, I'm actually enjoying spending time painting these models.

HI!!! after suffering an accident with my hands, which prevented me from painting for almost a whole year (be careful with small nephews, car doors and your fingers), I will take advantage of this event to start painting again.

I, Mandaloriano, vow in the name of Mortarion the Reaper of Men, to complete one Legion Champion with power Scythe and Plasma Pistol, Two Legion Tactical Squad with bolters (10 Marines each), One unit of 2 Deathshround Terminators, One unit of 5 Grave Warden Terminators and  One Heavy support Squad with Missile Launchers  for the Warmaster's war effort in Loyalty & Treachery V.

Tactical Squad #1
49420856623_83d0a2f5fd_w.jpg

Legion Champion
49420857333_9c34821eda_w.jpg

Deathshournd 
49420858098_8646f038e2_w.jpg

Tactical Squad #2
49421545982_e0f3c2a15c_w.jpg

Grave Warden
49421323646_fb04106826_w.jpg

Today, I just bought the heavy support unit with missile launchers, so as soon as I arrive I will upload the photo.

HI!!! after suffering an accident with my hands, which prevented me from painting for almost a whole year (be careful with small nephews, car doors and your fingers), I will take advantage of this event to start painting again.

Ah, that old chestnut. That's a quick way for someone to become "least favorite nephew" :lol:

Good luck on your Death Guard! :tu:

My oiled abs quivering in anticipation, I Noigrim pledge to the Master of Mankind to complete the following units before the established deadline, fullfilment of said oaths will allow me to have some bllood games with bask in the commanding presence of our Glorious Overlord while failure shall see me to be redered into servitor to tend to the daily cartillage celansings of the rightful Lord of Terra.

1x heataeron guard

1x aquilon terminators

1x master of the forge

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMezzn2ArVnMeYwqLweNaWZePonVKD0w/view?usp=sharing

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7reJx4nMx2/?igshid=5euvj25717sd

Managed to get some oils down last night ...light headed...no ventilation....white spirit....send the XIV....urrghhhh

There's a lot to be said about odorless spirits if you can get ahold of them!  Very much worth it on those cold days where you'd rather not leave the windows open too long :)

So just putting the stormshield and ardcoat sealers on what I thought was competed models but it seems that I forgot to drill the barrels of my entire tac squad and one of my heavy support squad guys has a green splodge on his helmet from when I painted the target screen for his missile launcher. Bugger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7reJx4nMx2/?igshid=5euvj25717sd

Managed to get some oils down last night ...light headed...no ventilation....white spirit....send the XIV....urrghhhh

I second what infyrana said. Save your neurons, get the odorless. ;)

So just putting the stormshield and ardcoat sealers on what I thought was competed models but it seems that I forgot to drill the barrels of my entire tac squad and one of my heavy support squad guys has a green splodge on his helmet from when I painted the target screen for his missile launcher. Bugger.

Oh man, I sooooo know that feeling.

And for my part, I finished the smallest (literally) unit of my first vow. I submit to you the 2 newest Cyclops Demolition units for my Solar Auxilia engineers fresh from the Forgeworld. Their paint shines and there's hardly any rust on the treads. They'll look so beautiful as they explode these foul xenos into vapor. I love sieges!

Pay no attention to their big brother. He's just for scale.

gallery_86689_11936_4343.jpg

Edited by Semper Fortis