I, Sabadin, pledge to complete 1 Tactical Support Squad, 1 Apothecary, and 1 Contemptor Pattern Dreadnaught.

gallery_48561_7422_258607.jpg

gallery_48561_7422_268502.jpg

I'll be restarting the blue from scratch on him.

gallery_48561_7422_51765.jpg

+++Checks event dates+++

+++Checks calendar+++

gallery_48561_7422_9704.jpg

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!

AVE DOMINUS NOX!!!

Three units of contemptors done. Three more and a leviathanto go. The idea of these are that they are Terran Veterans who originally fought with the Emperor. I still have to put a transfer on the red shield but I am going to wait until the next red book comes out as this is going to display what wing they each are part of.

Brother Varrius

gallery_141590_15192_43411.jpg

Brother Leuctra

gallery_141590_15192_65941.jpg

Brother Caiyne

gallery_141590_15192_664816.jpg

Another update of my vow, i will finish the grave warden terminators in a couple of days. I just have to finish the sergeant of the grave warden and finish the bases of the 5 terminators. The sergeant is the first time I magnetized something and I am quite happy with the result. And also here is the pic of the five heavy weapons squad that i owed.

49571235206_0d914ea9f8_w.jpg

49571466952_1dacd21527_w.jpg

49571459467_83b4b0d458_w.jpg

49571231646_702ce0155c_w.jpg

Cheers Sarabando, that's high praise indeed. Your weathering skills are top notch!

Got another completion in. This is a kit bashed chaplain contemptor. For the purposes of this it's just a normal dread. It was an Ebay rescue so I had a lot of filling to do after someone had gone heavy with the battle damage. You'll see that theres still some showing. As it was pretty plain I thought I'd a bit more detail.

Brother-chaplain Salirus

gallery_141590_15192_203814.jpg

Edited by Dwango

soooo ive blitzed through those 5 guys but i did put together a tutorial at the same time so there is some progression.

early Wip

https://www.instagram.com/p/B86gGr6nx3A/

finished minis

qlmb68j.jpg

Tutorial

https://www.instagram.com/p/B89-9xInj12/

I think that will be it for me, because frankly i feel like im hogging the thread now XD

Edited by sarabando

Some more progress shots...

I recently acquired an airbrush, and this is the first project that I'm using it on. The idea I think is right, but the execution is a bit wanting! In any case, I feel I've made good progress with doing the black armour and edge highlighting for both Sabre tanks:

aPiNSEQ.jpg?1OL8zjsA.jpg?1

Progress on the squad is slow, but to be expected really. Metal drybrushing completed for the power packs of two of the marines:

qtBOxua.jpg?1

Unfortunately no photo update from me this weekend, I did get some work done on the Raptor but other comments meant time got away from me a bit and I had to pack away before I got chance to take a picture.

Suffice to say I’m on track to complete my vow and hope to get some more work done this weekend.

Greatest work everyone, some inspiring efforts here, truly the Heresy isn’t dead yet.

Cheers

Vogon

Wow long time no see, great work everyone!

Work has been CRAZY the past few weeks so I didnt really paint. Also i ran out of priner half way thorugh priming them. but my tanks now resemble some sort of yellow now, just some more highlights and shadows on the lr and I can block in the rest of my colours.

Might paint again this weekend, if my work (and rl) schedule allows for it.

Sarabando: I am loving that shield! Oils are looking stellar!

Cpt Semper: you got that right, a lr proteus me 2nd vow has been added to my 2nd vow.

Wow long time no see, great work everyone!

Work has been CRAZY the past few weeks so I didnt really paint. Also i ran out of priner half way thorugh priming them. but my tanks now resemble some sort of yellow now, just some more highlights and shadows on the lr and I can block in the rest of my colours.

Might paint again this weekend, if my work (and rl) schedule allows for it.

Sarabando: I am loving that shield! Oils are looking stellar!

Cpt Semper: you got that right, a lr proteus me 2nd vow has been added to my 2nd vow.

Thanks :D GL with your schedule i know what its like when RL gets in the way of everything.

Great job on all the updates everybody :smile.:

I'm definitely starting to feel the pressure, but I'm keeping my spirits up despite the sore neck sitting over the painting table trying to learn what I'm doing hehe!  I've a quick update and despite having no Waywatcher Green, I'm trying with another paint (and my first attempt is Ok but not what I had hoped), so the question begs;

WIP. but please let me know which colour plasma (and eye glow) you think would work ?

DG plasma trial

gallery_48988_16053_102071.png

Tremendous progress everyone, and for what I can tell, it's slightly skewed towards the followers of the Warmaster! :biggrin.:

@ okonomiyakimarine: Basing is not necessary but very much encouraged! And you've done a tremendous job!

@ mercbat: I assume the Grey Slayers are done? Let me know if I got that wrong... They looks awesome and so do the shields - to me they look more than complete. :smile.:

@ Sabadin: Still plenty of time mate, no need to stress yourself... well, not too much anyway! :laugh.:

@ Sarabando: I added the new vows - but the five-man support squad was not pledged. I assume it is an out-of-competition entry (not that this is a competition or anything). Am I correct?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!