I’ve still got a way to go before it’s finished but it’s certainly getting there and I’ve got plenty to time left to finish it off, and maybe even score the chaplain badge.

The Warmaster will not find me wanting.

gallery_92760_11494_429223.jpeg

For the Emperor!

That’s looking great! I love the blue!

Can I ask, is that kit as awkward to build as people sometimes suggest?

Cheers

Mark0sian, it is without doubt the worst kit I have personally ever put together. It’s the main reason it sat in the garage unpainted for 2 years. After a lot of swearing and cursing at the model I just couldn’t face working on it anymore so it got shelved. I’m still not happy with the way I put it together, some of the engine supports don’t line up properly, but at least it’ll be painted if I use it in a game.

Cheers

Vogon

Mark0sian, it is without doubt the worst kit I have personally ever put together. It’s the main reason it sat in the garage unpainted for 2 years. After a lot of swearing and cursing at the model I just couldn’t face working on it anymore so it got shelved. I’m still not happy with the way I put it together, some of the engine supports don’t line up properly, but at least it’ll be painted if I use it in a game.

Cheers

Vogon

Thanks, that’s what I feared, I guess I’ll look at something else as a cool flyer for my BA :)

Cheers

Vogon

Thanks, that’s what I feared, I guess I’ll look at something else as a cool flyer for my BA :smile.:

such a pity its such a pig to build i really want to add one to both my Sons and Scars.

@captain Semper sorry i ment to add the support squad to the pledge too just a lot on atm.

gallery_48988_16053_102071.png

JUST TWO WEEKS FOR QUALIFY FOR THE TITLE OF CHAPLAIN!

@ mercbat: OK, everything seems to be in order! :tu:

@ Vogon: This is a universality hated kit, so kudos to you for finally tackling it! I can only deep respect for those committed to do this... thing. And if you move away from the construction bit, and look at the painting, well, the metals and the overall blueish hue seem very, very promising! Keep going sir!

@ sarabando: Sorry, I think I got it wrong. You said "Tactical Support Squad" and for some reason I read "Tactical Squad". My bad - now I correct it. Fantastic work by the way, your use of oils works out tremendously well! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I just realized I completely forgot to finish my Vindicators for this. Whoops! :lol:

I'll get as much of them done this week as possible, but I seem to have misplaced their dozer blades.....

Also Captain, I think there's also the Legion Chaplain badge missing from my stuff, as I finished 3 of the 6 units within two months?

Edited by Gederas

With this Completion I declare my first vow complete,

gallery_48988_16024_77778.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_16024_8113.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_75816.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_74945.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_52415.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_97670.jpg

and now a couple of quick questions before making a second vow,

1- Can Rhino's be pledged without Squads?

2- If Q1 is Yes, can I "count the below model as" a Rhino for the purposes of L&T? Its the Krixxos Assault Transport I designed for one of my Conversion Challenges,

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_7152_1938736.png

gallery_48988_16024_59857.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_47281.jpg

Rhino for scale,

gallery_48988_16024_109664.jpg

Edited by Grotsmasha

I, Nusphigor, Vow in the name of Rogal Dorn, The Emperor of Mankind and Holy Terra, to complete one Chaplain consul in Indomitus terminator armour, a 5 man Tactical support squad and a rapier quad launcher team for the Loyalist effort for The Moral High Ground in Loyalty & Treachery V.

May The Emperor and the Primarch-Primogenitor be my guide.

med_gallery_49745_16178_427398.jpg

And my vow is complete!

Vow Complete!

Three tanks (one gigantic!) in a month and a half? I call that pretty good progress! I'm a little disappointed that my original plan (this was the beginning of me building a full tank army to take to Nova, but I had to buy a new travel bag instead) fell apart, but at least these are complete and waiting for the day they can be part of my original vision.

I may be pledging more units later, but I shall let you know soon.

I Vogon for the glory of Alpharius and The Warmaster have completed my mission.

The Fire Raptor is ready to take to the skies and sweep our enemies form the field.

gallery_92760_11494_1409784.jpeg

Vow Complete

gallery_92760_11494_671973.jpeg

I shall now return and await further orders as my Lord Alpharius determines what further reinforcements are required.

For the Emperor!

First vow completed and in plenty of time too. I think I may have earned a bunch of badges this year what with doing a knight and lots of vehicles. I’ve certainly come to the conclusion I don’t like painting tanks and if i never do another Fire Raptor again it will still be too soon.

I may get another vow in before the event is over but I need to check what I have in my to paint pile. I know there’s at least another Deimos Pattern Rhino in there but I want to paint some infantry.

Congratulations to all the completions so far everyone. It really looks good for the future of the Heresy with all this effort being put in.

Also thanks once again to captain Semper and the B&C team for continuing to organise these events and support the community.

Cheers

Vogon

Right, with some minor health problems and general life getting in the way now sorted I am back.

I, No Foes Remain, Vow in the name of the Emperor to paint: one Delegatus with power axe and combi-volkite; one Siegebreaker with a combi-volkite; one Master of Signals; and one 5-man Volkite Caliver Tactical Support squad.

For the Imperium, and for the ideals of Unity!

med_gallery_62975_16082_124177.jpg

Volkite Calivers at the back and at the front from left to right is: Siegebreaker, Delegatus and Master of Signals.

Sorry, for crappy image the lighting in my room is naff.