I was finally able to take some decent pictures (past few days were too sunny) and have rigged up another temp light box out of my book shelf and the books that were on it. Pics still ain't great but I did what I could.

(Left-to-Right)

One Siegebreaker, one Warmonger and one Master of Signals

gallery_62975_16082_242941.jpg

And one Five Man Volkite Caliver Support Squad.

gallery_62975_16082_117408.jpg

Awesome completions and models everyone!

With not nearly enough sleep the past days, I got The walking reef tabletop ready. Even if a bit stressfull, it was still a lot of fun and I learned quite a bit (f.e. painting marble and lightnings). I don't know when I will get to field her, but I'm already looking forward to that.

med_gallery_94103_13007_44733.jpg

med_gallery_94103_13007_61010.jpg

I also bought some fish from the aos deepkin range to populate the reef, but that will take a bit of time.

gallery_48988_16053_102071.png

ONE DAY TO GO!

Alright guys, tremendous work all around!!!

I will keep the event open all day tomorrow, so all time zones will have the 15th to complete their work.

@ okonomiyakimarine: No worries mate, L&T does not have a downside - you completed three units and that you have started on another three that you can complete at your own time or in some future B&C event. Win-win! :smile.:

@ Lostrael: Those are some fantastic DAs mate... wow! the face of the Praetor is ace and the Leviathan is breathtaking. Oh, and that whatshisname Primarch too... Just kidding the work on the gold is exemplary. Cant wait to see your take on the Lion...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

EDIT:
@ Dreagher: Wow!!! You managed the Titan - this is crazy stuff! And all this detail with the reef... OMG!!! This is fantastic work in an a very tight time slot. Congratulations man!

Sorry to be so quiet people - I had a digital detox for Lent. Just logged back on and spent all my likes on this thread - amazing work ladies and gentlemen, putting me to shame once again.

As for my 3 vows, I think I'm about 75% done on the Alpha Legion centurion, and only marginal progress on the two squads. Sorry to let the traitors down. But I have something to show, I pretty much finished my Blood Angel 'counts as' Aethon, which I vowed for the Community Challenge - that's right, only 106 days late!

med_gallery_93054_15563_190374.jpg

med_gallery_93054_15563_273375.jpg

...and Done!

gallery_60230_9650_762667.jpg

Unfortunately, after I vowed the Iron Havocs, I realized heavy bolters on them are really only viable in small points games, so I will propably rip them apart in the future and make some Raven Guard Heavy Support out of them instead.

Will put up a pic of my entire vow tomorrow when I find the time! B)

I tried to catch up on all the pics on this thread that I missed by being out of pocket. Ya'll are getting scary good! Wish I could give a bunch of likes but there is waaaaay too much awesomeness here.

The Cap'n hasn't slammed the door on this thread yet so I guess I made the deadline. Here's the Deredeo, for what it's worth. I'm not happy with it but my busted up wrist did the best it could.

gallery_86689_11936_945048.jpg

Here's the group shot

gallery_86689_11936_685592.jpg

For the Emperor! Vow complete.

gallery_48988_16053_3651.png

THE FIFTH LOYALTY & TREACHERY EVENT IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

Well this sure felt like a revival of the Heresy setting! With 37 participants, of which 26 completed their vows! That's a stunning 70% completion rate - probably the highest of any L&T! Out of the total 37 participants, only 13 pledged for Horus - giving again the Loyalists the numerical edge. This was numerical advantage was reflected in the Centurion titles where the Loyalists scored 17 vs. just 9 for the Traitors. So the Loyalists again hold the moral high ground! :biggrin.: The completion rate was effectively 70% across both factions!

I do get the feeling that there is a resurgence in the Heresy setting, with the new book coming out and the excellent range of DAs (and some new NL?). However I also need to point out that in previous L&T iterations, the participation was much bigger - almost double - a sign that there is room for improvement. The high completion rate of 70% (double vs. last year - albeit with roughly the same number of participants) signifies the this aforementioned resurgence in the interest within the hardcore of the setting followers. Let's hope more will join in future events and the audience will be broadened.

Now before we go on to this year's titles, a little disclaimer: I have put next to the participants name in the first page the Titles they are eligible for: Now if you feel I got something wrong, or have omitted something, then the first thing you do, is grab the title you're eligible for and then inform me to make the adjustments in the first page.

So here we go:

sml_gallery_48988_16053_16940.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_4278.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_22349.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_22483.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_12075.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_21092.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_20128.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_9410.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_15500.png

And for those who need more space in their signature, here's the medallion version:

sml_gallery_48988_16053_7077.png

I will line the take the opportunity to thank the Inner Circle's Master of the Arsenal @Grotsmasha for his support in providing the great imagery of this fifth L&T.

Until the next time,

Captain Semper

Member of the Inner Circle

The Master of Recruits

Thank you Captain Semper for running yet another LVT.

While I was not as involved or active as in other years I did enjoy painting more 30k/Mechanicum stuff (and ebay rescues at that, they needed the love). Hopefully I will have built up a better supply for next year.

I assume I qualify for the Magos title?