Cap'n, thanks for running yet another great event. My thanks, too, to Grotsmasha for his excellent graphics and to the whole Inner Circle for their support. The First always throws the best painting parties! :)

Hey Cap'n, I was out of the loop for a bit and may have missed it, but is there any word/rumor/hints about an upcoming ETL? I'm working hard on my wrist physical therapy so I can get back up to speed on my painting.

Thank you guys for your kind words! :)

Cap'n, thanks for running yet another great event. My thanks, too, to Grotsmasha for his excellent graphics and to the whole Inner Circle for their support. The First always throws the best painting parties! :smile.:

Hey Cap'n, I was out of the loop for a bit and may have missed it, but is there any word/rumor/hints about an upcoming ETL? I'm working hard on my wrist physical therapy so I can get back up to speed on my painting.

First of all it's great that you made it and it's good to see you are on a recovery trajectory! 

As regards the ETL, the Inner Circle (the 10th HQ that is) is still considering the exact timing as the virus situation creates certain issues with work... Will keep everyone posted once final decisions as taken. :)

Thank you to Semper and Grotsmasha for sorting this event, it was nice to actually paint stuff again without getting 'bored' of it. Looking forward to ETL as I still have lots of HH stuff to paint (the remnants of two Calth boxes and two Prospero boxes).

Great thanks, Captain Semper and all participants. It was really motivational. I've never had 5 units done less than in 2 months before. I even got too fast, a little bit, and forgot to take "before" pics for another two dreadnoughts I stripped and repainted. Shame on me! :) I could pledge them for Champion and Forgelord titles.