Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which loyalist Primarch would you like to see next?

Loyalist Chapters Primarch

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,600 posts
Or you could understand it as:
Other legions fear what the unleashing of the SW implies, i.e. the Emperor has turned against you.
  • Triszin, Karhedron and MetalMammoth like this

Triszin

Triszin

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,673 posts

Or you could understand it as:
Other legions fear what the unleashing of the SW implies, i.e. the Emperor has turned against you.

Might be the best interpretation of it, I've seen.

The emperor was adament, that the wolves, Russ, we're loyal, and he would never have to worry about Russ not being loyal.
banana

Lord_Caerolion

Lord_Caerolion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,528 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Sobek

Same could be said of the Sons of Horus, or Imperial Fists, though.

"And then Horus landed on the Moon, which looked like the moon. Funny that, isn't it?"

You're hired.

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,600 posts
Also, I don't think any order to exterminate a force as powerful as a legion would be overt. The agents of destruction would come as your friends, with hidden knives, whenever possible. That's how the mob purges its own ranks, not by declaring war.
  • Black Blow Fly likes this

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,583 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

Like the drop site massacre.

In darkness I am light. In times of doubt my faith is strong. In fits of rage I hone my craft. In vengeance no mercy is given. I have no fear. In the face of death I show no remorse.

=][=my 40k blog:https://greenblowfly.../alan-seds.html - Terminus Est - Space Marines 247=][=

wc.jpg

Blood and Honor!

Jarl Caldersson

Jarl Caldersson

++ OCCISOR CANUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,745 posts
  • Faction: Allfathers Einherjar, DG

Also, I don't think any order to exterminate a force as powerful as a legion would be overt. The agents of destruction would come as your friends, with hidden knives, whenever possible. That's how the mob purges its own ranks, not by declaring war.

While I agree the initial steps will be covert, the ending actions must be overt. Why? Because that is the duty of the executioner, to bring crimes to public and instill law through fear (via death). If it is covert it only make people paranoid and question the actions performed. If it is covert, it is an assassination and someone like Corax is far better for that.

SWs are more than capable of being covert, one of my favorite quote about SWs (from a UM nonetheless) was about how it was easy to miss the dagger when you have a axe swinging at you.
sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg
If you want your army paint scheme made in Impcat just send me a message.

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,600 posts
I was thinking covert as in something like the Istvaan massacre if that's an option.

If possible, the first blows should be a surprise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Loyalist Chapters, Primarch

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users