Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feedback and Questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle

So I thought I'd create a thread to be the conversation place. The tables of contents in all the other threads can make it look like I'm trying to organize this thing like a sourcebook, and in a way, that's true. I figured that a thread like this might be more inviting of conversation. It is still absolutely okay to post responses to stuff in other threads too if it seems like a better place.

• walter h likes this

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts

Alright, that's ALL of the Orison's Wake maps up. From here, I'll be putting up Territory Cards as I get them into their final form; right now I have notes on all the territories, but it includes information about how to generate standing forces, rather than the rules about what players can DO at the territories, which is the stuff I want to be on the cards.

Might be doing some development on factions too. 

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,863 posts
Busy with real-life stuff but I haven't forgotten this project or your PM from the other day. Once I've cleared the decks somewhat, I'll back to you. :tu:
  • ThePenitentOne likes this

Posted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts

Cool- there's still a lot more content to go up, so whenever you have the time, there will be more stuff for you to work with. Thanks for staying in touch.

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,005 posts
  • Faction: None - I'm a fluff nerd.

I'm not familiar with everything Sisters related but a youtube recommendation popped up right now called "How to paint the triumph of Saint Katherine" and I was immediately reminded of this project.

Is it actually basing on a GW campaign or is that your video? :)

Lost Legion, the Predators                                                     Liber Astartes Swap Challenge 2019   

tn_gallery_87379_12273_68539.jpg gallery_26154_15777_13780.png 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

Let us avoid it, alright?

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts

It's not my video, but I will definitely check it out. I picked up my Triumph on Monday; my first step will actually be modifying the base so that the individual Cannoness Superia models can be used separately as "counts as" cannoness models, or as the Triumph model. If there isn't already a tutorial on doing that, I might put one up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users