Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Wolves Forum Event?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Watcher

Watcher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 219 posts
  • Faction: SW, Knights of Damascus

Hey y'all, just putting this up for discussion for ideas and to see if moderators have any plans for a Space Wolves forum event much like LASC or Loyalty and Treachery.

I did the LASC 2019 challenge and it was my first time participating in a forum challenge and I had a blast interacting with the community and competing with the deadline. I'm also very eager to add more to my signature and gear up for a new challenge. biggrin.png  I would love to see a forum event for Space Wolves where we as a community can do some crazy kitbashes or paint challenges (which no doubt have happened). I think this would be a great time for new members and old, especially given all the creative people we have lore and army wise!

I'm unfamiliar with how the scheduling or how forum challenges begin, but it would be neat to see some ideas for what we could do! biggrin.png

"It's funny. That time when you saved old Adrian from those fanatics I thought I heard him offer you your heart's desire. He would have sent you home if you asked. Instead you asked for a meat pie."
..."It was a big pie." - Torin the Wayfarer
gallery_26154_15777_13780.png

Rune Priest Jbickb

Rune Priest Jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,055 posts
Historically we have had a model building event call ed winters advance around now. We have had small play by post RPGs and a couple other fluff based events. The trick is finding someone with the bandwidth to pull this off lol. But if you are volunteering I'm sure you will get some support
  • Watcher likes this
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

Watcher

Watcher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 219 posts
  • Faction: SW, Knights of Damascus

Historically we have had a model building event call ed winters advance around now. We have had small play by post RPGs and a couple other fluff based events. The trick is finding someone with the bandwidth to pull this off lol. But if you are volunteering I'm sure you will get some support

I probably wouldn't be able to start anything at this time given personal time restraints, but Id be interested doing so in the future. Very interested in seeing ideas for events though which could contribute to moderator ideas and maybe my own personal ones! Also, good to know we have an annual one.Thank you for your feedback biggrin.png

And if any events are ongoing for us Space Wolves, I would love to hear about it (and in doing so create some more advertisement for them) and possibly join in! biggrin.png

Edited by Watcher, 17 January 2020 - 07:06 PM.

"It's funny. That time when you saved old Adrian from those fanatics I thought I heard him offer you your heart's desire. He would have sent you home if you asked. Instead you asked for a meat pie."
..."It was a big pie." - Torin the Wayfarer
gallery_26154_15777_13780.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users