Space Wolves Forum Event?

Watcher

Hey y'all, just putting this up for discussion for ideas and to see if moderators have any plans for a Space Wolves forum event much like LASC or Loyalty and Treachery.

I did the LASC 2019 challenge and it was my first time participating in a forum challenge and I had a blast interacting with the community and competing with the deadline. I'm also very eager to add more to my signature and gear up for a new challenge. :biggrin.:  I would love to see a forum event for Space Wolves where we as a community can do some crazy kitbashes or paint challenges (which no doubt have happened). I think this would be a great time for new members and old, especially given all the creative people we have lore and army wise!

I'm unfamiliar with how the scheduling or how forum challenges begin, but it would be neat to see some ideas for what we could do! :biggrin.:

Historically we have had a model building event call ed winters advance around now. We have had small play by post RPGs and a couple other fluff based events. The trick is finding someone with the bandwidth to pull this off lol. But if you are volunteering I'm sure you will get some support

Historically we have had a model building event call ed winters advance around now. We have had small play by post RPGs and a couple other fluff based events. The trick is finding someone with the bandwidth to pull this off lol. But if you are volunteering I'm sure you will get some support

I probably wouldn't be able to start anything at this time given personal time restraints, but Id be interested doing so in the future. Very interested in seeing ideas for events though which could contribute to moderator ideas and maybe my own personal ones! Also, good to know we have an annual one.Thank you for your feedback :biggrin.:

And if any events are ongoing for us Space Wolves, I would love to hear about it (and in doing so create some more advertisement for them) and possibly join in! :biggrin.:

Edited by Watcher