Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Information from Sons of the Selenar

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,947 posts

I received my LE copy of Sons of the Selenar this morning.  There is some interesting information in it for 40k fans.  I just did a skim read of it, so don't have any further details than this, but here is the pertinent information:

Spoiler

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,097 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

Hmmmm crazy thought...wouldn't it have been kind of neat if Chaos were to get the Primaris treatment as opposed to loyalist? Like maybe the technology was being held from Abbadon for thousands of years or something. 

Krash 

Ad Victoriam

For those we cherish, we die in glory!

gallery_45765_12339_50558.png

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 571 posts
No not at all imo. I like now that primaris and chaos are different.

Could Sharrokyn be alpha primus?
  • Doghouse, Dracos and Bjorn Firewalker like this

Dumah

Dumah

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 458 posts

Considering he has no discernible psychic talent? Unlikely.

redmapa

redmapa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,604 posts
  • Faction: Reclaimant Crusade

Meh that kind of blows, I always thought the genetic information that now Omegon has was the base for Primaris and the little fluff on Eskrador was Guilliman accepting the Primarch Project from him and then both UM and AL hide that information in half-truths that end up being the story we know of Guilliman ambushing Alpharius Omegon and killing him and then being driven back by the Alpha Legion, that would have tied a significant loose end but now we still dont know where the Primarch Project is in 40k.

++NO PITY.NO REMORSE.NO FEAR++
++Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.++

++We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
++

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,500 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves

I second that. Chaos Space Marines should be more than just "Imperial Space Marines, but spiky and evil." Players should use different tactics when playing different armies, or there'd be no point in having different armies.
  • Black Blow Fly likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 571 posts

Considering he has no discernible psychic talent? Unlikely.
Cawl said he was experimenting when it came to alpha primus. It is possible he switched on his latent psychic power.

Edited by Subtleknife, 19 January 2020 - 08:51 AM.

Lord_Caerolion

Lord_Caerolion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,557 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Sobek

To be honest, I'll be glad when Sharrowkyn's gone. Dude was already a Mary Sue without also becoming the Super Special Proto-Primaris.

"And then Horus landed on the Moon, which looked like the moon. Funny that, isn't it?"

You're hired.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users