I assume someday (in the very last book) the Chaos Daemons will get their share of PA goodness. What would you like to see? I can only speak for the Nurgle part, but would like to see:...
- A stratagem called "Warp Breach" or something. Basically a mass summoning independant from characters. It could be a once per battle, three summons within character range but it doesnt care for movement. 1-2 CP, probably 2.
- "Reality Blink", refill a unit as if you rolled a 1 for morale in a unit with icon.
- Diseasing terrain features, like in Age of Sigmar.
- Relics. The Nurgle ones are pretty garbage. Anything would be more useful than the current ones. Improving DG aura maybe? Or Mortal Wounds on a 6 to wound as Aura?
- Warlords Traits, the -1 to hit is ok, but the rest is again garbage. GW, if you want us to use a Mortal-Wounds-on-4+ Aura at least give it a good Range. 12" sounds ok.
- Khorne hurling skulls. You remember these hilarious Warp Storm abilities in editions past? I want them back.
- While we are at it. Warp storm maybe? As a pure daemon army ability?
Edited by MasterDeath, 18 January 2020 - 06:13 PM.