Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HQ Decision

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BrainFireBob

BrainFireBob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 731 posts
Greetings frater:

Playing around with some armylist ideas.

Which is better?

Lord Discordant, Warlord, Stoic Advance, Insidium, Forgefiends

Terminator Lord, Devastation Battery, Warlord, Daemonsmith, Spitespitter, Cfist, Oblit bomb

I plan to run both, but not sure on Warlord

Kythnos

Kythnos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 859 posts
  • Faction: Stonebreakers
Well, the Lord Discordant will always be a prime target and is targetable. My gut feeling would be the Terminator Lord in this particular comparison.

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,688 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

If you read around for CSM bat reps, one disco lord tends to get mowed down pretty easily at range. That's why people take at least two when running demon engines based list. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Sonoftherubric21

Sonoftherubric21

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,103 posts

My thought was if you are running ONE Disco Lord as Irons: Insidium Relic to give +1 Wound and Toughness + "Iron within" meaning the statistical number of wounds the Lord Discordant has is "Effectively" 15 going off of averages, as on a 13 wound model you are likely to make 2 saves for its FNP

It would help a lot in this particular case for fielding 1. I would not make the Discordant the Warlord. They are high-priority. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users