auspex tactics: unit analysis yt channel

Hello, I hope this isn't redundant, but I wanted to give a heads up to a YouTube Channel called "auspex tactics". He analyses Space Marine and (occasionaly) other Imperial units employing a good amount of math-hammering. He's also dry-humoured, so it's not all numbers, which took me a bit too catch . There are also general tactica videos. It's really quite useful information, I think. He's around 5.000 subscribers, so a bit underappreciated if you ask me . Take a look:

https://youtu.be/SIEipqJpk44

https://youtu.be/-HjG_98MNTo

Edited by ranulf the revenant

No probs. :)

NR&BA is really for news about releases, rumours about future releases, and announcements relevant to board matters. Anything that doesn't fit in there should go elsewhere. If you're not sure, don't hesitate to PM a Mod.

Anyway, enough from me. :ph34r:

Hmmm... this doesn't seem to catch on that much. Seriously, I can only recommend it. Might give some more examples:

-> guide to charging:

-> guide to detachments in space marines, etc:

-> invictor vs redemptor comparison:

Anyway, I'll just stop here if no one's interested. Might just keep all that advice to myself then :devil::wink.:...

Edited by ranulf the revenant

A good watch imo. Been watching him for a while now.

I've enjoyed his unit comparisons and Primaris breakdowns.  Like all things like this it has to be slightly generic given it is done usually without context, but this guy is smart enough you can see he understands that, because hi Chapter Supplement break downs are well done and he often gives caveats in his own analysis