Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ChivLog - Khorne Stuff

khorne berserker chaos helbrute

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chiv

Chiv

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 107 posts
  • Faction: Khornate Warband

Hello! It's been sooooooooooo long since I've been here. Other than lurking the past week or so. I've finally gotten back to the hobby after a really long break. I've already stabbed myself several times with my hobby knife, so blood has once again been spilled for the blood god. I apologize for picture quality in advance. I'll try and figure out a better way to pic as I go.

Let's get into it shall we? I've been converting some Blood Warriors into zerkers amongst other things. Converting is my main passion, and I suck at painting. tongue.png Here's some of my progress with the zerkers, a brute, and Apostle (with toadies). Paint job is representative of what I want the army to look like. smile.png

iTeEgJGm.jpg

Aspiring Champion w/Powerfist

gHk9Wokm.jpg

Aspiring Champion w/Power Axe and Standard Bearer

J5onP7Om.jpg

Trio of Zerkers w/Standard Bearer

xQRFqYym.jpg

BJLdJ2nm.jpg

Et Tu Brute

OE9faaMm.jpg

scidFXum.jpg

Apostle w/Toadies

bNLJ5dem.jpg

Jump Champ W/Combi Flamer 

Edited by Chiv, 20 January 2020 - 07:27 PM.

• Cheex likes this

"In his name we Slay! Blood for the Blood God!" - Dark Disciples: A Litany of Gore

RobWrath

RobWrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts

Good start - looking forwards to see where you are going with them.

I particularly like the berserkers - lots of people use Blood Warriors for Berserkers and they look really good.

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,369 posts

Nice conversions so far!!

gallery_48988_15094_2023.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.png

Chiv

Chiv

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 107 posts
  • Faction: Khornate Warband

Thanks Guys! 

Well, a little bit of an update, didn't have much time for the past week to do a whole here. Managed to get the 'Apostle' painted up to a decent level, among a few other other bits and bobs I got done. Won't show those as it's not much to show lol. Here's Mah dood tho'.

AXDfxfsm.jpg

i28KSblm.jpg

urlyIRHm.jpg

"In his name we Slay! Blood for the Blood God!" - Dark Disciples: A Litany of Gore

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: khorne, berserker, chaos, helbrute

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users