Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SM Heroes plaguecaster

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DominikB

DominikB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 722 posts
I’ve dug around the internet and the warp (the well known online bidding site) to no luck on finding the plaguecaster from the SM Heroes. Any chance anyone here has had more luck and could give me some pointers?

Many thanks! :)

Someguy11

Someguy11

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts
He is included in a standalone painting set if that helps.the US version of Ebay has quite a few available with a mark up. If you need more paint it probably isn't too bad a price though.I hope that box is also eventually released worldwide.

Edited by Someguy11, 20 January 2020 - 10:22 PM.

Akylas

Akylas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 498 posts
I was able to find one on that well known site recently (slowly making it's way through the warp to me now). I checked and there are more available from different sellers. Try searching for the space marine series three paint set rather than by "plaguecaster". That's how I found him.

The one I picked up wasn't a huge markup but just paying for all those paints and shipping make him the most expensive character I've bought. He's so much cooler looking than the DI plague caster, though.

Edited by Akylas, 21 January 2020 - 12:09 PM.

gallery_48988_15465_18945.png gallery_48988_10069_16388.pngakylas.pnggallery_29004_6198_1186.pnggallery_29004_9303_5600.pnggallery_29004_10383_9315.png

DominikB

DominikB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 722 posts
Thank you for the hint - I was able to find many on the well known site of bidding.

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 116 posts
Hahaha I love all the snide references to the site that shall not be named. It kind of reminds me of a buddy of mine who calls another well known site- the book of face.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users