Humble Warhammer Bundle 2020

Fenriwolf

I might have missed a topic about it.if that's the case,exterminatus on this one at will.

Anyway

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/multilanguage-tales-warhammer-2020-black-library-books?linkID=&mcID=102:5e277b0634821f716b094c59:ot:56de822a733462ca896ee326:1&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020_01_22_multilanguagetaleswarhammer2020blacklibrary_bookbundle&linkID=&utm_content=cta_button

The two notable things are the fact they are including each book with the french and german version (pretty useless for most of the world i guess but still nice) and the fact that they are mostly newer books, most of them well received too if i'm not mistaken

The Silver Shard has been in my wishlist for a while,so i guess it's T2 at least for me (finding the time to read them is another matter)

Edited by Fenriwolf

Tempted to get Tier 3 for the Macharian Crusade omnibus, and The Rise of Nagash in T2 would clean up my tablet a little (own the print omnibus but damn it's heavy, the Time of Legends omnibuses for Sigmar, The Sundering and Nagash were large format).

It's a pretty good selection, although I wish they'd put the entire War of Vengeance trilogy into the bundle rather than just The Great Betrayal. The Buried Dagger is terribad, though. Getting localized versions into these bundles is a great thing to do, especially seeing how many fans Germany and France have as it is, and there isn't even opportunity cost for GW in this to begin with - if a reader is capable of fluent English, they'll read it in the original, but if they aren't, they wouldn't buy the bundle, and the other way around, people who don't speak German or French likely won't even download those copies. It's a super easy way to raise appeal and accessibility in a product type that's geared towards new or casual fans. Now, if their own webstore could do the same and just hand customers all language copies (while still keeping track of the primary language they wanted), a lot of unnecessary nonsense could be avoided, too. Especially when somebody buys localized copies, the trick is to get them into the primary language as easily as possible, and thus opening up more spending opportunities, if you ask me.

Indeedy, Humble Bundles like these are fantastic value in and of themselves, even if you're only interested in two or three books. It's close enough to the regular price for one of them to be silly. They've also been doing Dark Heresy and other RPG bundles again lately, and the bang for buck ratio was insane.