Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

List for first ever ITC event

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Matarno - Lord of Skyfall

Matarno - Lord of Skyfall

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 66 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Brothers,

I am attending my very first ITC event in May, and really have no idea what to expect. It is not being hosted at my FLGS, and my normal gaming group plays Malestrom or our ongoing Narrative campaign. I have no idea what kind of meta I will be facing. Welcome to critiques and recommendations to the list, but I will throw it out there that I don't own Scouts and refuse to play Primaris. What is listed below represents the majority of my collection, minus armored elements. I also normally don't run a Smash Captain or Lemartes but understand their extreme value in a competitive environment. What I really need help with is picking secondaries, and understanding what this list likely allows my opponent to easily achieve in secondaries.

Battalion Detachment (426 Pts) 5 CP

Smash Captain - Hero of the Chapter (Artisan of War), Angels Wing, Thunder Hammer, Storm Shield, DVoS

Sanguinary Priest - Chainsword, Bolt Pistol, Jump Pack, Warlord, Heroic Bearing

Tactical Squad - 3x Marines, Sergeant, Marine w/ Heavy Bolter

Tactical Squad - 3x Marines, Sergeant with Storm Bolter & Chainsword, Marine w/ Plasma Gun

Battalion Detachment (498 Pts) 5 CP

Lemartes - Exhortation of Rage, Invocation of Destruction

Chaplain - Jump Pack, Plasma Pistol, Mantra of Strength, Invocation of Destruction

Chaplain - Jump Pack, Bolt Pistol, Canticle of Hate, Invocation of Destruction

Tactical Squad - 3x Marines, Sergeant, Marine w/ Plasma Gun

Vanguard Detachment (1078 Pts) 4 CP

Librarian in Terminator Armor - Force Stave, Unleash Rage, Shield of Sanguinus

Librarian in Terminator Armor - Force Axe, Quickening, Wings of Sanguinus

Vanguard Vets - 9x Marines with Power Sword & Storm Shield, Sergeant with Power Sword & Storm Shield

Sanguinary Guard - 10x Guard with Angelus Boltgun & Encarmine Sword

Death Company - 5x Marines with Thunder Hammer, 10x Marines with Chainsword & Boltgun

Total 2000 Pts, 14 CP (-2 pre battle)

So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the protectors of Mankind. Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users