Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deathwing by contrast.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

eternal_warrior12

eternal_warrior12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 96 posts
Hail Sons of Caliban. I managed to pick up 8 of the 9 space marine heroes terminator and Deathwing is the only reasonable option as they are a mix of ranged and close combat dudez. I even pulled the captain to run as a Deathwing Master. Super fired up.

My question is painting these guys using contrast paints. I have wraithbone primer and most of the paint line. I also have extensive non contrast options but I’m looking to lay down a nice bone armor. Any tips?

Thank you much.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,451 posts

So, while I didn't use contrast paints, I did use Wraithbone on the Deathwing Bone areas on my Deredeo dreadnought and Terminator Characters:
HVuJkN6.jpg

ftHrvAl.jpg

It's Wraithbone > Seraphim Sepia > Wraithbone > Ushabti for the colours. Quite quick and easy actually.

eternal_warrior12

eternal_warrior12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 96 posts
I can dig it. I have a test model now. Primed wraithbone and brushed ushabti. Gonna drybrush white and see what I think. Last time I painted Deathwing Deathwing colors was a decade ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users