Necron's at LVO, some statistics of the 2.8%

dreadmad

Shame there's so little variation. Almost every list is Sautekh and almost every list has the same core.

Agreed, but that's the Necron's place in 8th until gauss gets a tweak or new heavy support models come out.

Speaking of heavy support, it's cool to see Annihilation Barges taken anywhere let alone in a tournament list. I wonder how that player did.

Dang, right when I'm going out! :/

So far it's been a very methodical 20 mins of measuring ranges and positioning for the Necron player, interesting to see how well he's skirting threat ranges. Probably worth watching the VoD later if you get chance

I saw him split his Scythes, was interested in that decision.

EDIT: Just looked in, saw less Knights and still 3 Scythes. Positive for the Necron player I'm sure.

Edited by NTaW

I saw him split his Scythes, was interested in that decision.

The Mortal Wound strat is pretty meh vs Knights, partially as it's a small bubble (so easy to avoid the necron player hitting 2+ Knights) but also because it only hits Character Knights on a 5+ - the -1 for Characters is for all of them, not just ones with less than 10 wounds.

That makes sense. I was thinking more so they could all shoot the same thing to make sure Knights were dying.

I didn't catch anything past what looked like a quick glimpse at Necron movement T2, what was the outcome of the game?

Shame there's so little variation. Almost every list is Sautekh and almost every list has the same core.

Agreed, but that's the Necron's place in 8th until gauss gets a tweak or new heavy support models come out.

Speaking of heavy support, it's cool to see Annihilation Barges taken anywhere let alone in a tournament list. I wonder how that player did.

Very true.  Any kind of AP on bigger Tesla would help things out too.  Especially Annihilation Barges!

Edited by Nemesor Tyriks

That makes sense. I was thinking more so they could all shoot the same thing to make sure Knights were dying.

I didn't catch anything past what looked like a quick glimpse at Necron movement T2, what was the outcome of the game?

Eulis tabled him on T6, ended 34:17. Be interesting to see who he plays next, I think his list plays pretty ell into Marines, but he's not had to face many of them yet. Could be rough if he matches into Aeldari.