Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drukhari Raiding Party Idea

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Matarno - Lord of Skyfall

Matarno - Lord of Skyfall

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 66 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

So I normally play Blood Angels, but want to start a second army that is the polar opposite of my boys in red. Nothing seems more evil than a Drukhari raiding/slaving party, and that is the idea I am running with here. I also want something that plays totally different than extra angry marines trying to run up and smash faces in.

Battalion - 5 CP, 954 Pts

Kabal of the Obsidian Rose

Archon - Warlord, The Djin Blade, Blast Pistol, Hatred Eternal

The Visarch

10 Warriors, Dark Lance, 2x Shredder

Raider, Disintegrator Cannon

Razorwing Jetfighter, 2x Dark Lance, twin splinter rifle

Razorwing Jetfighter, 2x Dark Lance, twin splinter rifle

Spearhead - 4 CP, 1,046 Pts

Kabal of the Obsidian Rose

Drazhar

8 Incubi, Klaivex

Ravager, 3x Dark Lance

Ravager, 3x Dark Lance

Ravager, 3x Dark Lance

Tantalus

TOTAL: 2,000 Pts and 9CP

My plan would be to magnetize the Dark Lances and Disintegrator Cannons, so that they could be swapped out on the Raiders and Ravagers depending on what I am fighting. Everything is in transports, stays quick and circles the enemy cutting them to death. That influenced the Obsidian Rose selection, that extra 6 inches seems nice if I want to try to hide everything behind LOS blocking terrain in case I don't get first turn. I have no prior experience with Drukhari, no one in my gaming group or FLGS plays them. Tear this list apart and let me know what I am missing.

So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the protectors of Mankind. Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users