Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cults of the Legion: Cult of Time

- - - - - Thousand Sons Cult of Prophecy Psychic Awakening Tactics Ritual of the Damned

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Archaeinox

Archaeinox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,985 posts

For sure

and if I was inclined to advocate for Time in the future, it would be in as thin a detachment as possible, with Ahriman at the head since he cant benefit anyway, just for bringing terminators back.

Edited by Archaeinox, 06 February 2020 - 03:32 PM.

"You're a wizard, Ahri"

"Discgoat for Harambe"

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,055 posts
  • Faction: Tau Empire

Is the consensus that Cult of Time may be one of the better cults for a Scarab Occult detachment? That's what I thought I would do with my terminators, but I'm leaning toward magic vanguard with winged prince and decimators. 

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,659 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons

Is the consensus that Cult of Time may be one of the better cults for a Scarab Occult detachment? That's what I thought I would do with my terminators, but I'm leaning toward magic vanguard with winged prince and decimators.

It is and isnt. You can return 1 SoT every turn but how many can your opponent kill in a turn?

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

Nemesor Tyriks

Nemesor Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,178 posts

I don't think much of Cult of Time, which is unfortunate because my TS warband was based entirely on the Cult of Time.  There are too many fail points for a relatively minor gain, in my opinion.  It seems like it will be best in games where your opponent doesn't really have tools to deal with the army anyway, in which case you don't really need it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thousand Sons, Cult of Prophecy, Psychic Awakening, Tactics, Ritual of the Damned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users