Order of the Ashen Veil

Anamnesis

So here is the rest of the squad now that I took the times to take proper pictures !

Fo2Xm2j.jpg

5adNH5p.jpg

1Yev9Qo.jpg

YKpzQ6J.jpg

kftGVPg.jpg

j6r8uW7.jpg

KCByqPw.jpg

MTn4NDx.jpg

WkxwtRu.jpg

Enjoy !

I gonna take a small break to paint my general for AoS and I should come back to sisters since I'm awaiting a few release ;) 

Cheers!

Anamnesis

Excellent!
I really like the colours you've chosen and their consequent application across the squad. You've managed to use many of them  and not overload the models across the unit at the same time. The orange hair on the Superior are a work of art! The chipping is great as always. 
A real treat for the eyes :)

Excellent!

I really like the colours you've chosen and their consequent application across the squad. You've managed to use many of them  and not overload the models across the unit at the same time. The orange hair on the Superior are a work of art! The chipping is great as always. 

A real treat for the eyes :smile.:

Thank you very much brother, I'm glad you like them :) 

Amazing work!! possibly the best colour scheme i have seen!!! look forward to seeing more, especially to see what you do with a vehicle

Thank you

I’m awaiting my late birthday from my friends since they were waiting for the second wave! I can’t wait paint a rhino based tank again

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! these are so good, such personality behind each character and the bases remind you of the vastness of the galaxy, not everything has been blasted into nothingness!

I really like the name too, thought they might have been a nod to Dark Souls. Great stuff and thanks for the inspiration!

The weathering and battle damage is mind blowing. The faces, well, hiring the little painting gnome to get that much detail, good call, well worth every penny you paid him. Haha! That's a great compliment btw, I gave up trying to do that a long while ago, so glad you didn't.

I was reminded of these on Imgur actually Anamnesis (I bugged you about the color haha). I was so excited as you seemed to have been able to reproduce the color that i had been struggling to reproduce in my head. I hope i have your permission for shameless emulation. :D

These are so gorgeous though, Im really looking forward to seeing more! Any plans for any of the vehicles?

I was reminded of these on Imgur actually Anamnesis (I bugged you about the color haha). I was so excited as you seemed to have been able to reproduce the color that i had been struggling to reproduce in my head. I hope i have your permission for shameless emulation. :biggrin.:

These are so gorgeous though, Im really looking forward to seeing more! Any plans for any of the vehicles?

Hmm maybe :whistling:

7Wp6OjL.jpg

The repentia is mostly done but the backpack is off since I want to use it on my canoness n°2

C8RmoO9.jpg

And now I present you canoness Georgina !

8qZx2Tg.jpg

1FiOHW7.jpg

Nu5Rbd2.jpg

uADrQXR.jpg

TNSt8Cz.jpg

I wasn't to fond of the mini, but I really like it now !

Cheers,

Anamnesis

Repentia Superior is one mean :censored: ! The power effect on the whip is superbly executed.

And Georgina is just gorgeous! Where is that head from? And green marble on the rod is excellent! 

Well done :smile.:

The head is from the sequitors multikit from age of sigmar

I think considering how big the whip is I'd add another power weapon effect further to the tip as well. Other than that, simply awesome!

That's a good point !

Repentia Superior is one mean :censored: ! The power effect on the whip is superbly executed.

And Georgina is just gorgeous! Where is that head from? And green marble on the rod is excellent! 

Well done :smile.:

The head is from the sequitors multikit from age of sigmar

I think considering how big the whip is I'd add another power weapon effect further to the tip as well. Other than that, simply awesome!

That's a good point !

My head filled in that the power effect is traveling along the whip as she swings it.