Order of the Ashen Veil

Anamnesis

Simply awesome work here, You stole all my likes today :laugh.:

The whip electrical effect has been stolen :ph34r.: i apologise that it may appear on some Dark Eldar Wyches in the near future, Feel free to imagine your Purging them if you like :tongue.: 

Your faces are incredible, I would need 10x glasses to get anywhere near that amount of detail.

I love the use of the green in the shading of the bone colour( another idea borrowed for future use :whistling: )  

thanks for blowing my mind today , cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Cheers, Mithril

Thanks guys, I'm happy you like them so much :smile.:

I'm having a little break building a new computer but in the meantime I also airbrushed the base on my exorcist I couldn't resist

N86eTGa.jpg

And a break the top spiky crown also
Cheers
Anamnesis

Edited by Anamnesis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a few side project like a quick warcry warband, I went back to my beloved sisters, motivated by the news about 9th edition change!

A quick progress shot of my exorcist, building it was a big mistake though. And there is so much stufff going on, I don't really know where to start

NN6mitt.jpg

I also built 5 seraphym and started one zephyrim, the kit is just amazing :wub:

Cheers!

Anamnesis

That's a great shot from above :) the floor is a nice, subtle contrast from the rest of the platform. I especially love the ivory keys on the organ and the Rose's on the floor ^_^

I think you'll need a disclaimer that no tiny elephants were harmed in the making of those organ keys.

There are plenty of monsters from which the Sisters could harvest ivory. Hippos? Calydonian boars? Fenrisian mammoths? (In the latter case, the Fenrisian colonists will welcome any aid in hunting the monsters to near-extinction.)

Imperial worlds already have too many monsters, straining the human inhabitants' ability to survive on them, to say nothing of thriving. Let the Sisters cull some for their ivory.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I'm making slow progess but on the other hand there is so much details to paint on this thing

I tried my hand at baby wipe and spraying for the marble on the back of the pipe but it didn't work and left a mess of tiny hair everywhere....

This is the imperium and the ecclesiarchy, those keys are probably made from the bones of martyrs, polished to ivory quality.

Ohhhh I like this one, very grimdark hehe

The texture feels you're creating are breathtaking!

The marble is obviously fantastic with all the colours you have added there and the way they are flowing through one another, but I really LOVE what you did with the 'carpet'! :wub:

Thank you, the carpet will be probably be mostly hidden but I can't help myself :sweat:

In the meantime, I painted the big marble piece which I was dreading, after a failed attempt with baby wipes and airbrush and went back to my brush and here we are!

IV0fzY1.jpg

Slowly but surely!

Cheers,

Anamnesis

I commend your painting skills. It's obvious you put a lot of care and effort in the Exorcist.

Thank You very much bjorn

Be brave! :wink:

You are doing a magnificent work and this will is becoming a real piece of art :thumbsup: 

...I'm sure the next two will go quicker.... :wink:

Thank you!

I’m not sure they will be a second one to be honest, I usually like to have just one of each kit