Hiro's 6x4 Table Scenery Tiles Project

Hiroitchi

Some really impressive stuff here. I really like what you’ve done with the piping and stairs. It looks really grounded, like it could actually exist in real life settings.

Keep up the good work.

Dallo

Thanks man, I intend to. I did however change a few things on the refinery tile as I kind of got sick of wanting to pay for another Stairs and platforms box. More pics to follow

Wow that's some amazing work there. I'm liking how that refinery is looking.

thanks still a work in progress. I expect to finish that tile this week.

Love how this setup looks, very impressive. Lovely follow through and I look forward to seeing how the alternative tiles look.

I appreciate it. Later down the road I might get more tiles and make myself a mini stalingard 40k.

I am nearly done with this refinery tile. A lot of tight corridors and CQB, but I think this would make an interesting game.

gallery_61925_16108_203670.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_149367.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_52572.jpg

Added a Smoke effect to the tectonic drill

gallery_61925_16108_93055.jpg

Still a WIP. I have to add some posters to add more detail. Hope you enjoy.

I am nearly done with this refinery tile. A lot of tight corridors and CQB, but I think this would make an interesting game.

gallery_61925_16108_203670.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_149367.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_52572.jpg

Added a Smoke effect to the tectonic drill

gallery_61925_16108_93055.jpg

Still a WIP. I have to add some posters to add more detail. Hope you enjoy.

That would be a great board to play on! Definitely would make for a tactical and interesting game. Loving your tiles.

Will this be getting snow effects to tie it into the other tiles?

Funny you should mention it. I added more snow effects and even applied some printed posters on the wall.

gallery_61925_16108_16974.jpg

Added some winter effects and posters

gallery_61925_16108_167462.jpg

I wanted to show that part of the refinery is outside and the other side is a cutaway indoors.

gallery_61925_16108_407.jpg

Refinery Installation 23 looks to be up and running despite weather concerns.

gallery_61925_16108_169135.jpg

How it comes together with these two tiles making it a 2x6

so far so good on the details of these two tiles.

Outstanding! I like how you tied in the snow without hiding too much detail. The steam/smoke effects are great too - looking forward to seeing some models fighting over all this amazing terrain.

Hey I appreciate it, a lot of work got put into it and I can’t wait to finished off the other minor details. I’ll post more of the progress. So far I now have 7 tiles and by the end of the year I might consider adding 5 more to the collection.

• 5 weeks later...

Been quite busy. I thought I'd share more of the progress I have made this past month since my last post. Still need more snow but here are 12 out of 13 2x2 tiles I put together. I did not put my Casttelum Stronghold in the mix as that ouwld be an odd number and I rant out of room lol. Well enjoy.

gallery_61925_16108_297132.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_252995.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_167772.jpg

I used what's left of my snow flock and my scenic glue because of COVID19 had put a damper on things. I thought it might look cool htat the new tiles had partial snow so I can make use of the different colors of terrain to offset the white. I hope you guys enjoy.. Cnad C is always welcome.

gallery_61925_16108_115392.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_96336.jpg

gallery_61925_16108_154777.jpg

I know you have lots of work into it already, but do you have any plans to expand the crashed Thunderhawk's crash trail?

funny you should ask, yes I do have plans... I just have to wait for the hobby stores to open up in my state. The tile that is shown on picture two right of the crash thunderhawk and top of the redoubt tile will be it hence why the now is predomiently empty. I just placed it randomly at that time so see how modular most of it is.

Edited by Hiroitchi

I know you have lots of work into it already, but do you have any plans to expand the crashed Thunderhawk's crash trail?

funny you should ask, yes I do have plans... I just have to wait for the hobby stores to open up in my state. The tile that is shown on picture two right of the crash thunderhawk and top of the redoubt tile will be it hence why the now is predomiently empty. I just placed it randomly at that time so see how modular most of it is.

Most excellent, I look forward to seeing how that looks spread out across two tiles.