Ravenwing bits

TempestBlade

I had a quick look at Thingiverse, I didn't found anything specific for the Ravenwing unfortunately. The "closest" I found are these Polish Hussars wings

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4017326

Maybe with some modifications in a 3D design program they can serve as basis for making your own version.

Otherwise, there are these from puppetswar, their design better fits a sci-fi setting like 30K or 40K

https://puppetswar.eu/hussar-wing-pack.html

If you are adventurous, you can probably mix these with the eagle headed buttresses from the discontinued old Cities of Death terrain, providing you have these in your bits box of course (see middle of pic)

IMG_2962.JPG

Edited by Mendi Warrior

I remember an old 3rd ed conversion article - I think I saw it in an old Chapter Approved - where a studio painter made a Sammael on a bike conversion using bitz very like those Polish Hussar wings. I think they were Fantasy bitz at the time, from a Kislev model. Plus the fairing from the bike Chaplain GW made at the time, and she sculpted robes using green stuff.

I remember an old 3rd ed conversion article - I think I saw it in an old Chapter Approved - where a studio painter made a Sammael on a bike conversion using bitz very like those Polish Hussar wings. I think they were Fantasy bitz at the time, from a Kislev model. Plus the fairing from the bike Chaplain GW made at the time, and she sculpted robes using green stuff.

Yes but at that time Sammael was not the 2nd Company master