++ MARCH OF THE MACHINES ++

Iron Father Ferrum

Thanks guys, was a bit like getting back on a bike - you never forget! The only problem now is I want more Dreads - I'll be good and content myself with my Chaos Dreads :tongue.:

It was fun to get back to my Marines, and has helped keep my hobby fresh so March of the Machines couldn't have come at a better time for me! That said, time is starting to run out for completion there's over a week left so anyone still working needs to demonstrate their ruthlessness and efficiency - after all, failure is for the weak and we don't do weakness round here... :wink:

A bike WITH TWO BOLTGUNS!

Space Marine bikes already have twin boltguns. A QUAD boltgun, on the other hand... or an attack bike with a TWIN HEAVY BOLTER...

Iron Hands biker (blowing apart an Ork Speed Freek's wartrike): "THIS is the correct definition of 'more dakka,' feeble-minded xeno!"

If I am not too late for entering this competition:

I, Brother Argent, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Iron Heralds (long estranged scions of Ferrus) to paint two (2) Space Marine Lieutenants; one with master crafted boltgun and the other with twin lightening claws and jump pack to a total of 151pts by the 31st of March. I will not fail.

gallery_36568_16061_26989.jpg

Hey guys, everybody is looking good! Thank you all for participating! I know I haven't been around much but between relocating to a new job and the outbreak shenanigans I just haven't had much time. I'll be doing some close out posts for the event as soon as I'm able but it probably won't be *on* April 1st. But soon thereafter, promise.

In the meantime, keep those brush servitors working!

Greeting honoured Iron Fathers.

My apologies I have been out working on recent global events for my company.

With a small travel bag of paint I am almost finished, just need some final touches on the Captain and some more basing.

Will be finished this weekend.

Clan Company Kaargul 001

Good to be home.
Edited by The Ergonomic Enginseer

Thanks everyone for your participation- a day late I know, but MotM is officially closed for business!

As promised, I'll get things officially sorted a d badges awarded hopefully over the weekend. But! I did want to thank everyone who participated for your hard work!