Aura of Dread got nerfed... [New FAQ fixed it]

Orkinstein

I just got my PA4. I am happy with most of the updates.

But I found Aura of Dread aura now is 3" instead of 6" before. I think nobody really care about this ability but WHY?:censored: Because the ANGEL’S AMBIT can +3" range? Just feel bad that our Interrogator-Chaplain can only chant one litany but also nerfed for no reason...

Edited by Orkinstein

The only Marine codexes I have are C:SM, C:RG and C:DA.  Which chapters get more than 1 litany for their chaplains?

From PA: Faith and Fury

psychic-awakening-3-master-of-sanctity.j

Also in PA: Blood of Baal Astorath has Masters of Sanctity keyword.

So we are the only updated chapter that don't have a chaplain can chant two litanies. 

Edited by Orkinstein

So we are the only updated chapter that don't have a chaplain can chant two litanies. 

AFAIK, Dark Angels Master of Sanctity is Sapphon, and he has no mini.

AFAIK, Dark Angels Master of Sanctity is Sapphon, and he has no mini.

Yes. But codex sm can give it to a chaplain when the real one didn't show up  and also to the successors and we all know how bad of our successors rules. 

Edited by Orkinstein

Sapphon mini confirmed then

Really? Where did you found it? 

It's not like aura of dread was the best rule anyway. nothing lost nothing gained, its a shame that they overlooked making IC's worth taking.

I knew but why it needs to be nerfed...

Oh my, sorry dude I was joking. The comments said we're the only book not to have a 2 litany chaplain or master of sanctity stratagem and that we have no Sapphon mini.... So I thought I'd be a funny bugger and say what I did

Oh my, sorry dude I was joking. The comments said we're the only book not to have a 2 litany chaplain or master of sanctity stratagem and that we have no Sapphon mini.... So I thought I'd be a funny bugger and say what I did

LOL. I really lack sense of humor:blush.:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. I really lack sense of humor:blush.:

I mean, it'd make sense.... As we're the only chapter that has a named Chaplain (or more) that's NOT the Master of Sanctity or equivalent.

Seriously, even the FORGE WORLD chapters have their Reclusiarchs as their Chaplain Named Characters :lol:

Maybe Sapphon could have a throwback to the old Asmodai model, where he's got a Crozius and a Power Sword/Blade of Caliban/Sword-that's-a-Named-Relic?