Primaris Outrider Bikes-- NO PICTURES

caladancid

I will say it.  I want sidecars that are just weapon platforms.  No additional rider, just heavy weapons.  That pivot and move up and down. Just like someone already mentioned, tracking the riders eye movements or head movement.  Can you imagine the awesome that would be a twin assault cannon, quad heavy bolter, or twin heavy flamer on a fast mobile bike platform?!  I can.  The desire and need is real.  Glass cannon sort of performance and role.  Offset substantial firepower with very minimal durability.  big risk vs big reward.

V/r,

Dan

Let me introduce you to the humble Land-Speeder.

That appears to be what you're describing :whistling:

Rik 

I will say it.  I want sidecars that are just weapon platforms.  No additional rider, just heavy weapons.  That pivot and move up and down. Just like someone already mentioned, tracking the riders eye movements or head movement.  Can you imagine the awesome that would be a twin assault cannon, quad heavy bolter, or twin heavy flamer on a fast mobile bike platform?!  I can.  The desire and need is real.  Glass cannon sort of performance and role.  Offset substantial firepower with very minimal durability.  big risk vs big reward.

V/r,

Dan

Rik 

:laugh.:

V/r,

Dan

Rik 

:laugh.:

Here are my thoughts on the land-speeder. "As far as I am concerned, -anything- is better than the old land speeders.  It is literally the only model I never purchased for my Blood Angels.  It looks like a shoe.  The worse part was it filled an important role, much like Tau piranhas.  Still could not *force* myself buy one.  It is the anti-thesis of aesthetics.  This new Primaris vehicle has way more beauty and promise..."

I have plenty of shoes, I don't need or want a pair of GW footwear.

Give me an blend of Russian engineering (tank treads), German functionality (weapon options/design engineering/integration), Japanese aesthetics (propulsion/streamlining/shape), and then add suitable Grim Dark.  Like an eviscerator that swings out on one or both sides to mow down hordes and infantry.  Or the ability to drop the side car as a static gun emplacement.  That is what I want.  Form and function.  Give me that Primaris bike.

V/r,

Dan