Best models for White Scars

Repentless

Well first of all what's your intention in building a Kill Team? Do you want to have a competetive Kill Team or just a casual but fun Kill Team or a Kill Team with a very specific theme in mind and so on?

I have to be honest and say I did not have any specific ideas before I started.

Just got the idea to build a White Scars Kill Team, also planning on buying a few White Scars novels.

I love the terminator model but I dont know the rules very well, but if it is possible to add more terminators that would be great.

I want an elite kill team, the fewer models the better.

If you don't aim for anything specific, then I'd honestly say just pick whatever you think is cool. There's no "wrong" choice and with a Terminator you already have the one unit people who think White Scars are all bikes all the time would consider as "wrong".

if you are playing for fun then I would suggest buying the ETB intercessor, ETB reviers, and white scars intercessor bits.

this will keep your model count low and will allow you to play either CC focus or general shooty.

You will struggle against high T kill team, but if you tell your opponent ahead of time then maybe they can tone down the high toughness models.

with the current point list (Ref: Annual 2019) You would at most be able to fit 3 terminators in a kill team game. I suggest you look for those Season 2 (blind box) Space Marine heros. The models are all push fit and it looks unique.

Edited by Mechanicus_Adept

• 3 weeks later...