Lore Master and Dominus interactions

Corvus Fortis

Well, wording of Dominus strictly disallows to use both Sanctic and Dominus powers on a single model. But here's what I noted.

Standard GK model description: This model can attempt to manifest one psychic power in each friendly Psychic phase, and attempt to deny one psychic power in each enemy Psychic phase. I t knows the Smite psychic power and one psychic power from the Sanctic discipline.

Now, the Lore Master: Your Warlord knows one additional psychic power from the Sanctic discipline.

Finally, the Dominus: All GREY KNIGHTS CHARACTER models in GREY KNIGHTS Detachments know psychic powers from the Dominus discipline. Instead of generating psychic powers from the Sanctic discipline (see Codex: Grey Knights ), a GREY KNIGHTS CHARACTER model can generate an equivalent number of psychic powers from the Dominus discipline (they cannot generate psychic powers from more than one psychic discipline).

So, the keyword here is "Instead of generating psychic powers from the Sanctic, model can generate the equivalent number (from Dominus)"

When you give the character Lore Master warlord trait, it knows one more power from Sanctic discipline, e.g. can generate one more power from this discipline. But he can chose to generate a number of PP from Dominus discipline. So, Lore Master actually allows to generate one more power from Dominus? What am I missing?

I'm certainly adderssing this question to 40k rules team mail.