Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fisthammer with imperial Fist

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Donkalleone

Donkalleone

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts
  • Faction: R[A]GD Company
Here is a funny little list I thought of.
It's my version of a herohammer list with powerfist and using our +1 on hit rolls.
I think 40 points for thunderhammer is to much vs the powerfist.
I'm thinking about making the intercessory Greyhunters and give all non leader wulfguard stormbolter.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Wolves) [42 PL, 8CP, 632pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Battle-forged CP [3CP]

Detachment CP [5CP]

+ HQ +

Wolf Guard Battle Leader [5 PL, 97pts]: Jump Pack, Power fist, Storm shield

Wolf Lord [6 PL, 102pts]: Chainsword, Jump Pack, Power fist, Saga of the Wolfkin, Warlord

+ Troops +

Grey Hunters [4 PL, 60pts]
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader
. 4x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol

Grey Hunters [4 PL, 60pts]
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader
. 4x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 85pts]: Bolt rifle
. 4x Intercessor
. Intercessor Pack Leader

+ Elites +

Wolf Guard [9 PL, 114pts]: Jump Pack
. Wolf Guard: Boltgun, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Power fist, Storm shield

Wolf Guard [9 PL, 114pts]: Jump Pack
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Power fist, Storm shield

++ Outrider Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Wolves) [16 PL, 1CP, 262pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Detachment CP [1CP]

+ HQ +

Rune Priest [7 PL, 118pts]: 4. Fury of the Wolf Spirits, 5. Storm Caller, Bolt pistol, Jump Pack, Runic axe, The Armour of Russ

Wolf Priest [6 PL, 99pts]: Bolt pistol, Jump Pack, Power fist

+ Fast Attack +

Cyberwolves [1 PL, 15pts]: Cyberwolf

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [29 PL, -3CP, 605pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Imperial Fists

Detachment CP [1CP]

Relics of the Chapter [-1CP]: Number of extra Relics

+ HQ +

Chapter Master [5 PL, -3CP, 74pts]: Bolt pistol, Chainsword, Storm of Fire, Stratagem: Chapter Master, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, The Eye of Hypnoth

+ Heavy Support +

Thunderfire Cannon [4 PL, 92pts]
. Techmarine Gunner
. . Servo-harness: Flamer, Plasma cutter

. Techmarine Gunner

. Techmarine Gunner

Whirlwind [4 PL, 85pts]: Whirlwind vengeance launcher

++ Total: [87 PL, 6CP, 1,499pts] ++

Watcher

Watcher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 232 posts
  • Faction: SW, Knights of Damascus

Why Cyberwolves? I think Storm Bolters might be a better over boltguns if you can spare the 2pts(20pts total) per model. It would be better to have the consistent 2 shots at full range than one at half. If the intent is to tie up units with them and use the "Pistol 2" strat. it would be better to just give them chainswords

Also, why Grey Hunters over two more MSU Intercessors with Stalker Bolters? 

Just off the cuff observations, otherwise the Imperial Fists side of it will be the most annoying and damaging thing to play against tongue.png

Edited by Watcher, 12 February 2020 - 02:46 AM.

"It's funny. That time when you saved old Adrian from those fanatics I thought I heard him offer you your heart's desire. He would have sent you home if you asked. Instead you asked for a meat pie."
..."It was a big pie." - Torin the Wayfarer
gallery_26154_15777_13780.png

Donkalleone

Donkalleone

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts
  • Faction: R[A]GD Company

Why Cyberwolves? I think Storm Bolters might be a better over boltguns if you can spare the 2pts(20pts total) per model. It would be better to have the consistent 2 shots at full range than one at half. If the intent is to tie up units with them and use the "Pistol 2" strat. it would be better to just give them chainswords

Just off the cuff observations, otherwise the Imperial Fists side of it will be the most annoying and damaging thing to play against tongue.png

The Answer is Points!

3x Cyber cost me 45 Points and gets me more HQ and 1 CP.

1 Intercessor cost 25 Points more than a GH Unit. And in all honesty I dislike Primaris in general cause of new model syndrome but i have a 5 man Squad.

And i would tend to cut of Primaris totally and go for 3x Gh and give all my Jumppacks Stormbolters or Give them Chainswords and find the Points a new Home.

I even cut off the Lieutenant (in IF part) and got Relic for 1 Cp who lets me Reroll Wound rolls of 1 so i can use the 60 points elsewhere.

The IF part is a necessary evil since we dont have doctrines and the -1 AP with other Rules are just to good to miss.

Edited by Donkalleone, 12 February 2020 - 08:13 PM.

• Watcher likes this

Watcher

Watcher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 232 posts
  • Faction: SW, Knights of Damascus

The Answer is Points!

3x Cyber cost me 45 Points and gets me more HQ and 1 CP.

1 Intercessor cost 25 Points more than a GH Unit. And in all honesty I dislike Primaris in general cause of new model syndrome but i have a 5 man Squad.

And i would tend to cut of Primaris totally and go for 3x Gh and give all my Jumppacks Stormbolters or Give them Chainswords and find the Points a new Home.

I even cut off the Lieutenant (in IF part) and got Relic for 1 Cp who lets me Reroll Wound rolls of 1 so i can use the 60 points elsewhere.

The IF part is a necessary evil since we dont have doctrines and the -1 AP with other Rules are just to good to miss.

Stormbolters are a great call, Deathwatch are clearly the better users (due to SIA), but they work almost as good for everyone else. msn-wink.gif

"It's funny. That time when you saved old Adrian from those fanatics I thought I heard him offer you your heart's desire. He would have sent you home if you asked. Instead you asked for a meat pie."
..."It was a big pie." - Torin the Wayfarer
gallery_26154_15777_13780.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users