Need some help with a Successor

Doghouse

Every now and then since I had the mild stroke my brain gets stuck on somethings (feels a bit like pushing the opposing ends of a magnet together) and was wondering if someone could help me with this because as simple as it should be I am genuinely struggling with it.

I want to do a Successor with Bolter Fusilade and Rapid Assault for the rule of cool. Now as I understand it (sort of) I can chose a first founding chapter as well. 

Now I REALLY want a character dreadnought to lead the force because ever since Bjorn came out this idea has really grabbed my imagination. So if I pick Iron Hands to do this what else does this let me access from the Iron Hands?

Does this give them Flesh is Weak for example? And does it let me access their relics? Just wondering if someone could help explain because I know it sounds daft but Inheritors of the Primarch is really confusing my brain and hindering my progression with the idea.

As a successor you would only get Special Wargear, Stratagems, Doctrine bonus and Warlord traits and one relic that you get via a stratagem, you can get their Chapter Tactic by using the Inheritors of the Primarch but at that point you might as well just do count as Iron Hands with your own paint scheme, I doubt anyone would bother you about it.