Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Greater Good and the GSC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,880 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Is there anything worth it for a non-IG, non-Tau player who occassionally plays GSC in this book? The sparse YT reviews I've seen claim the rules are weak, but I don't trust them much these days.

What are your opinions? Any standouts? Any changes to how units / deployment work? What about the new Stratagems?

Threefold Brush Studio Cheap! Fast! Gorgeous! We ship worldwide.

Lorgar signed the pact for his soul with crayons,

Erebus drinks recaf made with keel water of the Furious Abyss

and Kor Phaeron's mum was an abhuman!
- Blackclad Hools of Rogal Dorn

Marshlands

Marshlands

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 360 posts
Couple of good spells and 3 good strats for ridgerunners, sure itll be on battlecribe etc tho
  • Reclusiarch Krieg likes this

Shinros

Shinros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 187 posts
  • Faction: Genestealer cults & Slaanesh

The strats for ridgerunners, bladed cog and Twisted Helix psychic power and the new strat to give the Magus two casts. That's all that stands out to me. I do think overall it's a poor showing and it appears GW was really reserved in giving us anything. We don't even get any new warlord traits or relics. 

NTaW

NTaW

++ SUSPECTAVI VENEFICI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,256 posts
I have the book but my knowledge of the Cults resides in lore mostly so what's good or bad from the rules I can't judge.

Feel free to ask questions about the contents and I will do my best to answer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users