Beachhead Brawl 2020 Tournament - Grey Knights Ranking

Waking Dreamer

x3 on the HQs.. a quarter of his army literally just sat there, I don't get it. I understand playing them cagey at first, but one of the better herohammer armies in the game and he did nothing with them and made no attempt to get them involved. It almost seemed like he just wanted to see how long the two Paladin bombs could survive for. Edited by zero88

x3 on the HQs.. a quarter of his army literally just sat there, I don't get it. I understand playing them cagey at first, but one of the better herohammer armies in the game and he did nothing with them and made no attempt to get them involved. It almost seemed like he just wanted to see how long the two Paladin bombs could survive for.

I kind of felt this to. The IH played aggressive and took the board while the GK just had a squad of paladins against the whole army!

Some of the strikes should have come in earlier and used Vortex or something to try and clear some models or apply some pressure. Still a good bat rep but dont think the GK had a chance