Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beachhead Brawl 2020 Tournament - Grey Knights Ranking

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Tralador

Tralador

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 48 posts
The characters never coming into play, the strikes being held for turn 3, and the corner camping in general disappointed me.

Corvus Fortis

Corvus Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 592 posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of the shots from one unit resolved at the same time?

No, all attacks are resolved 1 by 1 and only rolled at once for the purpose of fast dice and speeding up the game. This include saving throws.

• Icosiel likes this

zero88

zero88

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 348 posts
x3 on the HQs.. a quarter of his army literally just sat there, I don't get it. I understand playing them cagey at first, but one of the better herohammer armies in the game and he did nothing with them and made no attempt to get them involved. It almost seemed like he just wanted to see how long the two Paladin bombs could survive for.

Edited by zero88, 23 February 2020 - 09:06 AM.

Gaz1858

Gaz1858

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,612 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights and Admech

x3 on the HQs.. a quarter of his army literally just sat there, I don't get it. I understand playing them cagey at first, but one of the better herohammer armies in the game and he did nothing with them and made no attempt to get them involved. It almost seemed like he just wanted to see how long the two Paladin bombs could survive for.

I kind of felt this to. The IH played aggressive and took the board while the GK just had a squad of paladins against the whole army!

Some of the strikes should have come in earlier and used Vortex or something to try and clear some models or apply some pressure. Still a good bat rep but dont think the GK had a chance

Snipper Rifles: 36", Heavy D3 Rending, as they hurl barber's scissors across the battlefield with deadly precision!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users