Maggotkin AOS

WickedJester1013

I keep looking at just the wings for both my metal daemon princes (instead of the old plastic dragon wings I grabbed way back)... but I'm unsure which and how many etc etc.  I'm sure I've seen some pictures of someone having done this much at least.

I imagine they'd work pretty well for Possessed, as if the Daemon possessing them has caused most of their power armour to finally crack and burst away under the strain of excess flesh/mutations since the Blightking models tend to have a lot more exposed bulk than Plague Marines. 

The Underworlds Sorceress is an interesting one, because there's so much cloth covering her that could reasonably be disguising power armour without much modification, but at the same time, I'm struggling to think what could be grafted on to make it stand out as a 40k conversion without a lot of green stuff work. 

Keep in mind the Maggotkin models are all larger - at least, base size - than most of the Death Guard range, not that some 'randomisation' ever hurt depicting Nurgle.

Edited by Lord Marshal

I've been thinking about using the aos Blight Lords as possessed maybe just use a couple of the backpacks and shoulder pads to complete the look. And possibly the Lord with all the tentacles as a greater possessed

Sad thing is they couldn't be death guard just nurgle renegade possessed. Still could be a fun patrol detachment