Betrayer 41's Raiding Party

betrayer41

WOW it's been a while.  Had a lot of work on the house done which all but stopped my hobbying....however now I have a dedicated hobby/game room instead of using a tv tray.....haha so expect a lot more updates.  I finished my Minotaurs kill team and moved back to one of my first true loves the wolves.   

Here are My WIP Reivers still needs some sanding a green stuff.  They are roughly the size of Primaris Reivers.

1ODbm5Y.jpg

CU0THnl.jpg

NdI7wU4.jpg

xID7F6v.jpg

xy0mBdY.jpg

Next are my wolfguard.  Changed out the arms.....Hopefully I will have some very special shoulder pads coming in. 

aDrPXN1.jpg

Byg7XBb.jpg

RGkJ6yY.jpg

1AhaNqk.jpg

AlXMlgB.jpg

Lastly Ive started work on Uhtred

WPi6i1L.jpg

Great work!

I hope you cleansed the bejesus out of those leg plates though....

Thanks mate! Haha ive chopped off parts but i will be taking the drimmel and greenstuff to them tonight so should be good to go!

the varagyr are such a mixed bag of models :biggrin.: cool and horrible at the same time... So you're changing the shoulder pads?

Man these are such conflicting models.  The arms were just too much so i bought Justaerin too and am using their arms.  Im hoping to have some unique shoulder pads made, if they become reality ill be sure to post them!

Where did you get the forgeworld chest plates? I can’t find them on the forgeworld website anymore and just assumed they were no longer available.

Back in the day I had a pretty big 30K SW army and bought ALOT in bulk and when I sold the army I knew i would be revisiting them so I kept most my bits.  So I will be using them until they run out haha

Good to have you back my man! I'm also trying to get myself back into the same

Saddle

Thanks mate glad to be back. Very excited to get back I my first ever army again. About time I finally picked a full army with actual models haha.

Nice to see you on the Wolves. Having seen your World Eaters and Minotaurs I look forward to this.

You've got some great bits to play around with here. Looks really promising. I'm particularly look forward to seeing how Uhtred comes out.

Thanks Mate!! WE and SW were my first two armies and the two i am really passionate about So im having alot of fun with these.

I'm working on these guys while I wait for my varnish to come in so I can finalize my paint scheme. None of the heads are final they're all on there with blue tac.  CC welcome!!

bmz5rFx.jpg

svkMEZx.jpg

FS2D4kq.jpg

DA5zsFB.jpgJcjdgFd.jpg

Edited by betrayer41

Looking great! Forgive me if someone asked but where did you source your heads? Especially the second to last one. The others look like Forgeworld but I can’t place that second to last one.

Thanks Mate! heads 3 and 5 are from shapeways I LOVE these heads for a more viking approach to the wolves

Thanks mate! I was really worried about dropping 40 bucks on the eagle guy due to a decent amount of WS iconography especially his ab section but i think it turned out well.  I think i am going to give him a more sotic head though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Getting alot done working from home. Really exicited to finish some with damage pigments and oils.  Need to decide on my bases before I do that.

Here are some WIP Wolfguard with bolters and fists and Bolter agressors.

h4ZHXzm.jpg

cPzNeWJ.jpg

chZr8zz.jpg

5XwmvQ0.jpg