Last of the sisters release

b1n0gHo5t

Has there been any rumours or anything stating when they finally releasing the last of the sisters
i've seen March from a FB offical 40k page,but thats bout it..kinda pissed since the bulk of my army is meant to be Repentia & Zephyrim

And warhammer worlds strict policies regarding unpainted models..means a 2k april meet is looking less and less likely now

Not as far as I'm aware. Best thing would be to look to other similar releases such as the recent Chaos ones for rough timescales. It took a while for Fiends to get released as their own box after the box set, and the new Obliterators and Venomcrawler don't yet have their own boxes (but are available in other collection box sets). I'm afraid you're stuck waiting for now :confused:

Not as far as I'm aware. Best thing would be to look to other similar releases such as the recent Chaos ones for rough timescales. It took a while for Fiends to get released as their own box after the box set, and the new Obliterators and Venomcrawler don't yet have their own boxes (but are available in other collection box sets). I'm afraid you're stuck waiting for now :confused:

Sad state of affairs..if i knew it'd be like this i'd of gone for my OG army and redone blood angels :(

now i'm stuck sunk into Sisters..with no funds to now change to Blood angels without comprising the points i'll have to play with

So i know who to send a steaming Pile of Xeno turd to..good to know :biggrin.:

sigh still waiting on the starter assembly tools
but going to start doing what i can tomorrow..lots of nuns with big guns to be getting on with
just hoping the Arco-flagellants & penitent engine sell fast..so i can put it towards Celestine & geminae

Lemondish, I still don't have the arco flagellants built since I'm not a HUGE fan of them honestly, so I'm with you too! I DO have about 40 sisters primed though since I splurged on rets and BSS, still have another box or 2 to build, trying to have like 10-12 of each special weapon, and 4-8 of each heavy because I want options!

I think it's my fault. 

You see, I haven't finished painting the LE army box yet. I haven't even finished assembling it. 

Sorry, brothers and sisters.

Haha i havent started mine either

i'm waiting to practice painting the 16 metal modesl i found from yesteryear

and i'm selling some of it off to buy stuff i'll actually use 

so far got the LE box set

16 metal sisters

6 plastic repentia from grimskull

2 extra canoness's one from raginghero's one being custom made from my design

17kg0Gr.jpg

Edited by b1n0gHo5t

The second half of the model line: lost to the Warp.  Emperor willing, we'll have them before 2030 :biggrin.:

look i'm already selling my soul so i can see the ending of Onepiece

it's looking like i'mma have to sell an organ or two to get this army before april :teehee:

You know what... I was wrong... if the models were lost to the Warp... then Emperor willing, we'll have them before 1911... but... you didn't pick them up when they were released so they scuttled the line over 100 years ago.  The ruinous powers have you!  Someone please introduce me to that Commissar guy, I hear he's great at unconfusing my feeble mind!

Personally, and forgive the slight rant,the biggest annoyance about not having the 2nd wave of models is the fact that unless you buy Junith or the Triumph, you can't field a legal detachment unless you have the Canoness from LE set (which I do have) but I want to customize my own and I can't do that yet. There's an escalation event at my local GW, with strict WYSIWYG rules, and I really didn't want to enter it being stuck with a model that I couldn't customize to my liking. Plastic is supposed to fix that problem, I want a blessed blade! Oh GW...

Personally, and forgive the slight rant,the biggest annoyance about not having the 2nd wave of models is the fact that unless you buy Junith or the Triumph, you can't field a legal detachment unless you have the Canoness from LE set (which I do have) but I want to customize my own and I can't do that yet. There's an escalation event at my local GW, with strict WYSIWYG rules, and I really didn't want to enter it being stuck with a model that I couldn't customize to my liking. Plastic is supposed to fix that problem, I want a blessed blade! Oh GW...

and what with the STRICT ban on third party models and proxies..gets kinda silly when they havent got a full range out for the army you want to play

all i want to do is get some Nurgle slain & not get wiped out by the wet dogs of russ :biggrin.:

is that too much to ask for haha

Yes... far too much to ask... you get to do it with an arm tied behind your back, currently!  Oh... wait... was that rhetorical? :D

all i want to do is get some Nurgle slain & not get wiped out by the wet dogs of russ :biggrin.:

is that too much to ask for haha

Yes... far too much to ask... you get to do it with an arm tied behind your back, currently!  Oh... wait... was that rhetorical? I

I mean two hands tied behind my back..think i stopped playing in 3rd edition

so have to relearn the whole shebang..thank god i've got a brother to pester into playing before april comes around

but yeah push comes to shuv i'll be using some of their models

Personally, and forgive the slight rant,the biggest annoyance about not having the 2nd wave of models is the fact that unless you buy Junith or the Triumph, you can't field a legal detachment unless you have the Canoness from LE set

While I agree that them not releasing the separate basic Canoness yet is very silly, you do already have Celestine, Veridyan, Junith, Triumph, Missionary to choose from in addition to the army set Canoness and conversion opportunities so it's not the end of the world (or list building).

Personally I'm actually waiting for the Repentia box for my second plastic Canoness since that's what the Superior from said box will become. Not in a rush since I have my metal Sisters playable for smaller games while my army set still isn't fully finished, got some other boxes waiting in the mail not to mention all my other projects (most recently a Nighthaunt army that suddenly popped up from out of nowhere) so there's too much to occupy my painting efforts as it is. But I can sympathize with those in a hurry having problems.