Ex Tenbris Conversions

duz_

This appears to be the most popular Relic for Raven Guard and for good reason!

So are you representing in any special way on the model? Let's see some pics!

I just saw Pop Goes the Monkey tease this as an option...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2429280230670996&id=1582192522046442&set=pcb.2429280317337654&source=48

I'll have to admit I'm just using a special edition LT with his Stalker bolt rifle... :sweat:

gallery_87434_12256_100292.jpg

Mine is WIP right now. I have a Primaris Librarian that I've started converting working on. I've shaved off the librarius bits and removed the hood. When I finally get a box of multi-part eliminators I want to take the rifle from the guy kneeling and reloading and add it to the Librarian.

I have visions of my LT just walking down the field in his duster blasting heads off characters.

01.jpg

I used a spare pushfit bolt sniper rifle, and added a silencer. If you look to the Delaque sprue, there's quite a lot of silencers to cut off.

Help a Brother out please. What is the Delaque sprue. I have a similar ish. Conversion and would like to add the silencer.

Well rats :) Thanks. Won’t be doing that but I do have some Eliminator rifles I might be able to use a silencer from their to put on the Stalker bolt rifle I gave the Phobos Lt. I had to green stuff his shoulders so it fit. Which required using Intercessor paldrons to hide the green stuff :( Not great not bad either I’ll post a pic this week end.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

This is my take on the Ex Tenebris -relic. I think I will add some detail (some highlight on bronze/gold) and markings "XIX" on the plain side of the bolter. The weapon is a slightly converted Stalker Bolt Rifle from the Primaris Raven Guard Upgrade -sprue.

gallery_197938_16174_1009689.jpg

gallery_197938_16174_679788.jpg

Love how you replaced the sight with a telescope, and the blue NMM looks really nice.

Thanks! I also really like how it turned out with such a small conversion. I removed the front sight with a hobby knife and a sanding tool. Then I gave a small hobby knife treatment for the telescope/optical sight -bit to elevate it a little bit, so it stands out from the rest of the weapon (it also made the magazine look a little smaller). 

He's shadow in the pic #2 also looks pretty epic :D