Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Broken Throne - Legio XI: Wardens of Light

Broken Throne Alternate Heresy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light

925741-.png

++ Legio XI: Wardens of Light++

1045264_sm-Warden%20of%20Light%20-%20Ban

915882_sm-Great%20Crusade%2C%20Horus%20H

Primogenitor: Gwalchavad

Cognomen (Prior): Apostles of War

Observed Strategic Tendencies: Multivector Fast Attack via Landspeeder and Jumppacks, Close Combat Duelists, Anti- Psyker Operations,

Noteworthy Domains:Basquia, Franc, Kreol (Terra); Caerbannog Corridor

Allegiance: [redacted]

Introduction

The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness..
REMEMBRANCER MEROS, WITNESSING THE LIBERATION OF OCCULUS PRIME

The Wardens of Light represent an exotic arm of the Legiones Astartes. For every Warden has the potential to become a Pariah of varying strength, whose powers are contained by a masque capable of restraining their nature. With this tool, the Wardens of Light have turned their natures into a surgical weapon, emulating their ways of war. Moving with expert precision, the Wardens of Light seek to overwhelm their enemies with unearthly skill as they initiate complex military maneuvers to strike their enemies from several angles, collapsing the enemy's resistance. With an unusual streak of pacifism, Gwalchavad is a forgiving soul, attempting to integrate the lost colonies of Man as bloodlessly as possible. Fate, in turn, would not spare this idealistic soul from the cruelty of a brother's treachery.

Table of Content

• [Redacted]
  • [Redacted]
  • [Redacted]
Inspiration/Creator's notes

Korean, south east asian inspired legion mixed with arthurian myth, irish gaelic names and a big portion of wheel of times and dragon age. The Wardens are a lost legion project on which I work constantly for 6(?) I am sure even more years.

It is an honor to have a version in the alternate universe of the broken throne.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir, Yesterday, 05:53 PM.

• Doctor Perils and Kelborn like this

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_78117_10471_62812.png

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
Units

Edited by MikhalLeNoir, 13 February 2020 - 08:59 PM.

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
Characters

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
Exemplary Battles

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
Fiction

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Broken Throne, Alternate Heresy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users