Dark Mechanicus

Wolf Lord Loki

I guess to it would depend on what you want for the darkmech part rules and aesthetic wise? With DG and demons in my head you’ve got chaff and elites covered. If you’re looking to make some big mechanical gribblies CSM could be fun.

It would also help to know what you have already so I don’t recommend you making your poxwalkers thrall servitors when you have 60 done and painted already or something.

Cool! Yea I feel like the DG codex alone has great conversion and counts-as possibilities even by itself! Bloat drones and the blight haulers just scream to get spun a bit more darkmech.

But yea pox servitors would be really fun and a good way to create some different flavors with and plague bearers if you planned to use some on the demon side. Speaking of which it’s also a really “easy” way to go adding some mechanical themed DPs and soul grinders.

• 1 month later...
I use the Ad Mech rules for my Dark Mechanicum, although admittedly they're only for Kill Team and INQ28. Eventually we'll see 30K Dark Mechanicum rules (next book I think?), but even then it probably won't be the Dark Mech you think of now.