Inquisitor with Bolt Pistol/Power Sword pulled from webstore

Alas, my personal favorite Inquisitor sculpt - the one with the Marine-like helmet, the bolt pistol and the power sword, whose book-bearing brother sculpt went on Made To Order a short while ago - seems to have been pulled from the webstore, at least in the U.S. Naturally, I and others who wanted that particular sculpt will be disappointed about this.

I would ‘hope’ that the highly innovative kits for both kill team and bsf would allow release of small, plastic inquisition sets at some point. Ideally there would be 3, one for each Ordo, with different models to fill the warband requirements. Also an ecclesiarchy one with preacher / missionary would be great.

Naturally, I and others who wanted that particular sculpt will be disappointed about this.

Why didn't you buy it then?

I agree that they should give some notice when discontinuing products, however things get pulled when people don't buy them (or we move to plastics).

Edited by Xenith

Naturally, I and others who wanted that particular sculpt will be disappointed about this.

Why didn't you buy it then?

I agree that they should give some notice when discontinuing products, however things get pulled when people don't buy them (or we move to plastics).

Because I work a minimum-wage, part-time job and there were things I wanted/needed more.