Curious about the order of some of the Eisenhorn books

Hey so I read Xenos and got hooked ages ago so I've been slowly grabbing alot of the Eisenhorn books hopefully to read them in order. From my understanding in goes Xenos, Hereticus, and Malleus....The Magos. I've got those so far to read in order, but then I just got Pariah in the mail and was curious in relation to those is it before or after, and then saw there and ordered the Ravenor Omnibus and then just saw there's another called Penitent. Just curious which I should read start on the Ravenor or pick up where I left off on Hereticus?

Hey so I read Xenos and got hooked ages ago so I've been slowly grabbing alot of the Eisenhorn books hopefully to read them in order. From my understanding in goes Xenos, Hereticus, and Malleus....The Magos. I've got those so far to read in order, but then I just got Pariah in the mail and was curious in relation to those is it before or after, and then saw there and ordered the Ravenor Omnibus and then just saw there's another called Penitent. Just curious which I should read start on the Ravenor or pick up where I left off on Hereticus?

I might be misremembering but I actually believe it is Xenos, Malleus, Hereticus, not Xenos, Hereticus, Malleus.

I might be misremembering but I actually believe it is Xenos, Malleus, Hereticus, not Xenos, Hereticus, Malleus.

You’re entirely correct.

Here's the recommended reading order:

Pestilence
Master Imu's Transgression
Regia Oculta
 - Xenos (Eisenhorn #1)
Missing in Action
 - Malleus (Eisenhorn #2)
Backcloth for a Crown Additional
The Strange Demis of Titus Endor
 - Hereticus (Eisenhorn #3)
The Curiosity