Stobz'n'Sons' Mini Titans: Atarus vs. Krytos

Lol, they are only as non-standard as being Legio Tempestus instead of Legio Krytos.

Krytos are oop, as are my own Legio Atarus, I can't find Krytos for sale and when I ordered two sets of Atarus from an indie I got one Atarus and one Tempestus.

So these are TempestiKrytos or somesuch. :D

Got all the base basics on last night and this morning; still waiting on minis as mentioned but I'll be able to base coat paint once the clay has dried. Then it's minis and sand and proper painting after that....

49807101876_3a82e9b39d_b.jpg

The ruins look great! I’ve been procrastinating the basing for my Legio as it just feels like a lot of effort at the moment.

You can sneak extra depth out of the craters by cutting a hole through the base then gluing some plasticard to the bottom. It adds a bit more variation and justifies using some broken pipes or water effects if you have them.

I can't wait either, but I'll have to under our current Lockdown rules.

Whilst I wait for postage restrictions to become more than essential only on Tuesday, I've pushed on to the next part of this project:

49819476803_2653154b13_b.jpg

Still plenty to go, but a constructive couple of evenings....

Tiny update (after a fair bit of work though), plates and trim done and washed, a few plates were changed to red to give more character to each minidudeknight.

Power effects, bling, transfers, weathering, bases to go....

49831233848_bbdabe4e4b_b.jpg

@Myrmidon: I am not 100% sure yet; I will probably not do my traditional brown dirt and grey rubble/rocks 40k scheme because the game mat I use for AT18 is a grey and slate broken earth type mat.

But maybe it's easier to change the colour of the mat ..... :D

So, a good couple of days at it and the Maniple is done barring the minis from Vanguard, they will be added later (I added a bit more weathering to the shins after this pic, but it's still subtle like my boy wants):

49879881383_cd1139789c_h.jpg

:biggrin.:

Stobz

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Next project, no cool leg posing like some of the other cool artists here in the BnC, just a stock standard Nemesis:

49879857821_d6502f4147_c.jpg

Not the Nid, he is my boys' project.

:D

Edited by Interrogator Stobz