Stobz'n'Sons' Mini Titans: Atarus vs. Krytos

Thanks guys.

Lord_B, I have a splayed brush that I use instead of a sponge, more control.

The new book sure is interesting, although it does seem like it's just a rehash of the current Atarus rules so I'm not as excited as I'd like to be.

Pics of bases soon....

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lads and Ladettes, sorry about the slow update but the games the other weekend were 'epic'.

We had three multiplayer AT games, 3 per side. The games were a mini campaign semi narrative style.

-The first one was 500 points per player where we the Loyalists had to move along the three tables (joined together) collecting an objective on each, the Traitors ambushed us and we had to chose slug it out or keep moving, we slugged it and the game was a draw.

-The second game was a 750 points per player skirmish where you were to withdraw units as they took critical damage to maintain a credible force in game three, we got smashed by the Warmaster due to being a bit stuck on their side of a single table.

-The Third game was 2000 each fight to the death on two tables. We deployed better and got a pincer move working really well and crushed the Rebellion in the name of Teh Emprah.

One of the things that was interesting was every time we got an exploding Titan in each game the HH Apoc game in the same hall had an EMP pulse roll to disrupt vehicles, nice touch.

Here are the two table areas:

HH Apoc:

50466122433_e4022ae8c9_k.jpg

AT Game Three:

50466982417_5ecf5c1b14_k.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent set-up. I particularly like the massive industrial buildings, imho they work better with the AT scale than with the 40K scale.

I couldn't help to notice the surroundings with the patu, the two taiaha, the gata and the stone-head club in particular, as well as the Japanese weapons and armor. Nice dojo.

• 9 months later...

Hey AT18 Team,

It's been a long time between drinks in this thread, but here goes some threadomancy.

My real life has been as unfocused as this thread, trying to do too many things at once, my last post for instance mentions progress on an Atarus WL, that has been done and he only waits on basing etc. Since then I have (hobby time dependant) been working on my sons' Makabius Knight Household to roll with his Krytos Lads.

Here is a progress pic, they need a few more washes on the trim, bling and weapons, battle damage then wait on basing with the rest of the mostly finished minis.

51412580023_45b336c7a3_b.jpg