Battle Report: Grey Knights vs Lamenters

Icosiel

Happy weekend, fellow Sons of Titan! This week I got a chance to play against an army I hardly ever see: the perpetually unfortunate Lamenters Chapter. I brought my all Terminator force against them and had really positive results! I hope you enjoy reading!

https://forgedindefiance.blogspot.com/2020/02/vs-lamenters.html

That looked like a very fun battle. I recently took my sons of titan for a spin using the new rules and came to pretty much the same conclusion. The new rules give the greyknights the flexibility they need to be able to go toe to toe with  most opponents. In a non competitive setting they are truly devastating. Most opponents underestimate how hard to kill they are now. Like yourself I do not play the netlists and love terminators. I only fielded 5 paladins in my last match, but I absolutely obliterated several units in my first turn, while taking minimal casualties in return, demoralizing my opponent. All in all grey knight are in a very fun spot for casual gaming, and if you are prepared to put the time in to practice a lot, Lawrence has showed they can perform decently in ITC format as well.

Finally a little request, just to better follow the reports and get some inspiration: could you be bothered to copy paste your list in the reports?

• 4 weeks later...

Happy weekend, fellow Sons of Titan! This week I got a chance to play against an army I hardly ever see: the perpetually unfortunate Lamenters Chapter. I brought my all Terminator force against them and had really positive results! I hope you enjoy reading!

https://forgedindefiance.blogspot.com/2020/02/vs-lamenters.html

Excellent battle report; thanks for posting! I especially liked how you bolded all of the important decisions (Tides, Psychic Powers, Strategems, etc.).