Impulsor and Devout

Schlitzaf

I played yesterday and today a test game for the next tournament. Devot push is brillant. So crazy good.

Gotta give us some details man, what situations did you use it in? How did it affect the game? 

short: If your enemy have characters or units which dont have enough melee power and no OBsec then i take the objectives very early. Especially in missions where the objectives can be burned down. And for sure to lock up enemy shooting units like Devastor Centurions. Most times you will loose your unit after 1-2 player turns but its very Templar like - right in your face and very good because the enemy looses massive firepower. I would say against Imperial Guard an auto win.

my list included:

Helbrecht(warlord) , Primaris Lieutenant with Aurelian Shroud, Master of Sanctinity with Ancient Breviary and a Smash Captain.

3x5 Scouts, 1x 10 Scouts and 2x5 Intercessors (one with TH and one with Relic Power Sword)

2 Impulsors

1x5 Sword Brethren with Storm Bolter and SS

1x5 Sword Brethren with SS and Chainswords

1x5 Sword Brethren with SS 3 TH and 2 Chainswords

1x Cenobites

1x 5 Devastor with Grav in a Drop Pod

and for sure a Land Raider Crusader

1x Eliminators

In my first game I defeat a IF Castle with 5 devastor Centurions, Leviathan 2 Relic Contemptors(Forgeword ones) 2 THunderfire Cannons and 4x5 Scouts + 2x10 Intercessors, 1 Captain + 1 Chaplain + 1 Lieutenant + 1 Master of the Forge and we played a mix of maelstrom and Eternal war ( burn objectives)...

we had a big LOS-Blocker in the centre and a few L-Bulidings. I had the first round and my LRC was able to survive with a huge amout on wounds and all my Scouts charged his sreening - scouts and defeat them all. In the secound round i decided the game after I burned his objective (with devot push) and shot one Dread with my Grav-bomb. After 4 rounds I was nearly tabled but saved my last models so that I won the game 39:17 (which was an 20:0 win in our matrix system for the tournament we tested for).

After that game i decided to threw out the Relic sword (its simple not worth it) and swtich the +1A lithany into +3" range for aura buffs which is a much better lithany as I thought because so It always allow me to get the bonus for my Grav Bomb from Helbrecht in the first turn.

Edited by Medjugorje