Bigby Crumb, Ratling Slopper

Brother Tyler

99550599040_BigbyCrumbRatlingSlopperLead

Forge World Page (up for preorder)

Unlike most sloppers, who pass themselves off as culinary experts just because they know how to siphon a water still, Bigby can actually cook. This has put him in high demand, although the price for hiring Bigby is often joining him on one of his legendary (and dangerous) ingredient hunts. The Ratling delves deep into the badzones of the underhive in his search for exotic plants and animals to fill his slop pot. Some say he is merely looking to add new recipes to his repertoire, though others claim he seeks to create the perfect dish, one good enough to win his way into the spire.

A well-fed gang is a happy gang! Keep your fighters fit and healthy with a Ratling slopper who can also help out in turf wars with his stub gun and trusty ladle. He comes with a seperate slop pot, which stands on top of the grill and contains his latest culinary creation.

This highly detailed, 9-part resin kit makes one Bigby Crumb and is supplied with a 25mm Necromunda base. His slop pot can be assembled closed, open with the lid held up by a tentacle or without the lid so that you can see the boot he has added to improve the flavour.

Rules for using sloppers in games of Necromunda can be found in Necromunda: Gangs of the Underhive, while Bigby Crumb's fighter card is available as a PDF download.

I think the model is great and his background immediately sparks my imagination for a narrative adventure into the bowels of the Underhive in search of some lost recipe or the legendary truffles that the lesser spotted sump spiders make their nest in.

This isn't 40k, it doesn't matter if he isn't a game breaker, he adds to the narrative and in Necromunda narrative is king :yes:

He's ok. I'd rather have had a generic Slopper though. Or one of the other many Hangers On that still don't have models.

I know FW claim he can be used as a generic, but his model doesn't fit the generic profile at all, so as far as I'm concerned their talking out of their arses with that claim.