Chalnath Expanse Liberation Hobby Event

duz_

Great to see all the progress comrades! Keep up all the great work everyone :)

My own progress has been steady, I have completed all the base and layer paints on 1 squad of my Stormies. I still need to do washes, edge highlights and dry brushing but the main bult of the work is completed on this group.

Progress pic below:

SEDITgE.jpg

Bit more progress to report, getting there with the squad after I've decided to focus on them:

gallery_30308_10604_62389.jpg

Just details and basing left now, though that said details includes all the blue lenses and screens, skull war paint and transfers :P I reckon I can get them done tomorrow especially if I can squeeze some work in on the bases later today, then I'm free to concentrate on the Tempestor Prime and his extra shinies :)

Finished my scabrous soldiery- and that means I am spamming you lot with poor quality photos from my outdated phone! Hooray! :teehee:

First off are the shotgun veterans:

92054571_10158177870269886_2721061734218

The gibbering dregs:

90737246_10158177870389886_3951063925964

And finally, last but not least, the likely possessed psyker Legatus and his ride:

91727531_10158177870214886_1814474093144

I much prefer converting up my strange little regiment to painting and basing, but the events here at the BnC always give me impetus to get off my poxy derrièr- and toward that end, I am enlarging my patrol:

The ganger with the huge gun is my counts-as Harker, Captain Tejak, and he is aided by a motley squad of heavy weapons troopers and 10 man Markovian infantry squad- mercifully, these ones are closer to baseline than the dregs.

Edited by Azekai

So the vulture is done, but after searching my kits, seems that I'm missing the glass canopies for all of my valkyires. Guess that comes with half completing kits years apart from painting them.

Vulture2

Vulture1

I'll work something out over the weekend.

My phone managed to finally crack under torture so excuse the photo quality. In any case, this will be a Patrol Detachment comprising a squad of x5 Tempestus Scions Storm Troopers and x1 Commissar.

NOjPjUL.jpg

The Commissar's still on the sprue, so I'll snap another picture of him when I've finished off these chaps. 

Edited by Lord Marshal

Great work, I particularly like some of your kit bashing I may need to steal some ideas. You have enough time for another vow too :thumbsup: Keep up the hard work everyone, and don't forget the progress pictures as you go :thumbsup:

With only having the one kit and 50 scions I like to mix it up a bit

med_gallery_69131_16189_433401.jpg

I want to thank the organizers of this event. It's really helped me get a jump on my small but growing Stormtrooper army.

med_gallery_69131_16189_181338.jpg

Just another 20 or so scions, 2 taurox primes, a Valkyrie, and 6 Bullgryns to go. That brings me to my next vow which will be an Outrider detachment: Primaris Psyker, 3 individual sentinels, and a squad of 3 Bullgryn (7 models, ez pz).

med_gallery_69131_16189_484439.jpg

I magnetized the sentinel weapons while painting scions over the last few weeks. The P. Psyker is made from various Guard bits and an Empire wizard head from WHFB. The Bullgryns still need a touch of green putty in thir shoulder joints.

Edited by Cap'm Heckus

Fantastic work Cap'm! Really impressed with how you managed to complete those scions so quickly and to a great standard :)

As for my own Stormtrooper vow, I can report to the commissariat that progress has been good. 1 squad is finished and another is 50% complete, with the washing, edge highlights and dry brushing still remaining. FYI all the basing for the vow will completed at the end.

Pictures below:

84fmWBR.jpg
nP3jg6a.jpg

Well, your pod cast helped get me over a slow down in productivity. Also, this apocalypse leaves me with little else to do. We've been stuck in for 2 weeks now.

Update: My company just announced this morning that I'll be working from home for another month. Looks like I'll be getting a LOT of painting done. It was a beautiful day here in Ohio so i got some primering for vow 2 done on my lunch break.

med_gallery_69131_16189_435965.jpg

Edited by Cap'm Heckus

*guard salute*

Captain Dangerous of the 48th Krablokistan reporting for duty!

With the Commisariats permission, I pledge a Vanguard of 3 units of Ogryns and an officer to point them in the right direction!

https://yaktribe.games/community/attachments/88e4dbf5-eef5-46ea-a289-eef6f478ae8b-jpeg.90840/

p.s. death to the Tau! DEATH to all xenos!

Edited by CaptainDangerous